EXO Tao x male reader (horror movies)

Happy Halloween! This kind of turned into a Halloween themed one shot so yeah...

Tao won the votes, next will be Ten.

Normal pov

It was another regular day in Seoul, the weather was great and had the sun shining down. But unfortunately there was a place called school, having students stay indoors even on the nice day like now.

But some students have more luck than others and have an hour break.
And one of those lucky students happened to be the one and only; (y/n) (l/n).

And along with his friends they were spending their time outside on a bench, having a conversation.

(Y/n)'s pov

"It's nice outside today. I'm so glad I'm not stuck in math right now..." I thought, spending my time outside with my friends, we just happen to find this bench in some shade.

But as I was stuck daydreaming in my head, I forget about the conversation my friends were having. Only getting part of it, until they decide they wanted to ask me a question.

"And then they both ran and were chased into the maze!!"

"I remember that part! Hey (y/n)! What part did you find more scary?"

No response

"(Y/n)! You listening to us?"

"Huh??"

I snap out of my thoughts when my friend Kyung and my other friends try to get my attention. Just staring at me acting like they were expecting me to answer their question that I didn't hear.

"What were you saying?" I ask, with the tilt of my head.

"I asked what part of the movie did you find scarier."

"What movie?"

"The shining."

"Oh... umm..."

I didn't know what I was going to say, because one, I hadn't watched 'The shining' and two I'm terrified of many things and horror movies were one of those things I hate and is terrified of.

".....uhh.." still staring at them, Sehun finally says.

"You have seen the Shining, right?"

"Umm, not exactly..." I say trailing off, as they continue to watch me.

"But it's not because I'm scared or anything!! You know I'm always busy doing homework or studying!" I yell not wanting them to realize I was terrified to even go near the movie.

"Well why don't you watch it tonight? It's Halloween after all, we could all watch it with you."

Before Luhan could say more of his plan. He gets interrupted by (y/n).

"Sorry I already have plans... Tao and I are going to spend Halloween together. So uhh, we will just watch it together tonight!"

"Really? Are you sure that's a-" Before Suho could finish his sentence, he gets nudged in the stomach by Sehun.

"They'll be fine, have fun with your boyfriend (y/n)! Let us know how it goes!" Sehun says with a big smile.

"Okay, well I should start heading back to my next class. Break is almost over."

(Y/n) stands up from the bench and waves good bye to everyone.

"Okay! We will see you after class!!" They yell waving back as (y/n) walks away. But as soon he is out of ear shot, they all huddle up.