Exo DO x male reader (mending broken hearts) pt 2

Here is part 2 of mending broken hearts! I hope you enjoy.
Edit created by me.

"(Y-y/n)? Is that really you?" The male pulls his mask down revealing the face of the one and only Do Kyungsoo.
"....." (y/n)'s mind was racing, after so many years of not talking or even seeing each other, this just seemed like a crazy dream. But one thought running in (y/n)'s head was to run for his life; far away.
"Umm.... h-hi Kyungsoo.... it's been a-awhile..."
"Yeah...."
The silence was unbearable, what were the odds of his old friend, wait scratch that, old ex-friend being in the same park at the same time.
"W-well... I h-have to go... bye."
"Ah wait!" Kyungsoo grabs (y/n)'s wrist before he leaves.
"I just wanted to know if I could get your phone number... everyone would probably like to talk to you again."
"Oh... umm ok I guess..." It had been awhile since he talked to all of them, after high school and the whole drama after his confession, they never talked.
(Y/n) takes his phone out and hands it to Kyungsoo, who gave his phone to (y/n).
"There. I hope to um talk again."
"Uh, yeah... bye kyungsoo."
D.O's pov
After (y/n) walked away, I decided to head back to the dorms. There wasn't much else to do, especially with fans around.
"I can't believe I just saw (y/n) again. And I was able to get his number. So many years have gone by, since then back in high school..."
D.O continues to be in thought as he walks toward the EXO dorms.
-time skip-
"Hey, I'm back."
"Welcome back D.O!" Chanyeol yells, as he and the rest of the guys watch whatever was on tv.
"You guys will probably be surprised who I just saw."
Catching their attention now, they turn around. "Who did you see??" Baekhyun asks with curiosity.
"...I saw (y/n)..."
"WHAT?!?" Everyone yells (except Kris and Suho) "Hey, quiet down!"
"But we haven't talked to (y/n) since high school!"
"Yeah...."
"Why did it have to be you..."
-(y/n)'s pov-
I'm just running now, do I really know where I'm going? Not really. But I think the cafe should be around...
I continue to run until I see the familiar sign of the cafe. He slows down and walks in.
"Hey, I didn't think you were working today?" (Y/n)'s co-worker says as he sees him walk in. "Umm, yeah I just thought I'd pop in as a customer I was close by."
"Oh. Sure then, just take a seat and I'll get you the usual."
"Thanks." (Y/n) goes and sits down in a booth at the back, now really wanting to be noticed. "Here you go!" (F/n) (friend's name) places the the male's favorite drink in front of him.
"Ah, thank you (f/n). Here I'll get my wallet out."
"No, it's okay. It's on the house this time, and you work here anyway. Enjoy!" (F/n) walks back behind the register, helping any other customers.
"Ahh, now it's time to relax..." At least that's what (y/n) thought, until a certain group of 12 all masked with caps came in. "Are you kidding me??"
-DO's pov- (Sorry it keeps switching a lot)
"So why did we come here?"
"Well I heard this was a nice place to relax and have some coffee." Suho says. "We have the day off after all."
"Yeah. Let's-" Chen stops talking when he sees someone sitting in the back.
"What's wrong Chen?"
"(Y/N)!!!" Chen runs all the way to him slamming down with a hug.
"Aaaahh!! Chen?!?" (Y/n) now yells, being surprised. But then 10 more boys come running over for a group hug.
"We haven't seen you in forever!!"
"Where have you been?? I was worried after high school!"
So many questions were asked and with all of them trying to fit into the booth for a hug was literally killing the poor boy. "C-can you g-guys let g-go? I c-can't breath!"
"Oh sorry." They soon disperse letting him breath.
But really they were all so excited to see (y/n) that they never noticed that D.O didn't run over with them. He just kind of stood there akwardly not really wanting to see him twice in one day. But he would soon have to face him.
"So what are you guys doing here? I thought you would be practicing..."
"Oh! We have the day off, but we do have a concert coming up!"
"You should come! I can even give you a ticket! Here!" Baekhyun then hands over a vip ticket.
"But I really shouldn't...."
"Do you have plans that day?"
"Well... no..."
"Did you think of any plans just now?"
"Welll..."
"Your going then!" Suho declares after asking the meaningless questions.
"You shouldn't make him do something if he doesn't want to." At the statement they turn around and see D.O who had a sad look. "I'm going back to the dorms. I don't want anything." D.O then walks away out the cafe.
"What's up with him?"
"I don't know, but we will see you at the concert (y/n)!"
"Umm.... yeah ok..."
They all get up order their drinks and leave out the door not wanting to attract more fans.
But right before (y/n) leaves the cafe he gets a text;
"I'm sorry.... I want to talk to you after the concert." -Kyungsoo
-Time skip-
It was officially the day of the concert, and they were doing amazing. Singing their hearts out along with their dances.
With (y/n)'s vip ticket he was able to go backstage at the end to congratulate them.
"Hey! You guys did awesome!"
"Aw, thanks (y/n)!"
They were all tired and panting, finally getting to chug down water. But there was one person hanging in the back waiting to be able to talk to (y/n).
"Umm, Hey (y/n).... I really wanted to talk to you..."
"Yeah.... you know I'm-" before (y/n) could finish his sentence he was interrupted by Kyungsoo as he grabs his hand.
"I'm really sorry!! I shouldn't have said such things back in high school! I was stupid and I realize that now!! I... I now have to confess after we stopped talking... I really missed you.... but not in a friend way like before...."
"....Kyungsoo." (Y/n) just stares with wide eyes, not really sure what to do now.
"I'm just trying to say... would you like to go out with me? I now realize I can't live without you." D.O looks up into (y/n)'s eyes with a sad look.
"I.... of course I want to! I missed you a lot... I just felt stupid myself.."
D.O pulls (y/n) into a hug for comfort.
"I'm the one who made the mistake. But now I'm not going to let you go. I love you (y/n).
"I love you too Kyungsoo."

And part 2 is finished. Longest one-shot I've written so far😂
Have any more requests? Pm me or comment.
Have a good day/night!