NCT Ten x male reader (fruit)

Everyone has a fear of something.
But of course they all vary, maybe some being a bit stranger than others. Well (y/n) never really thought about what his boyfriend was afraid of.

So let's get started into this unusual story with our dear member Ten.

Normal pov

It was a nice day in South Korea. But it seemed like it was rather busy in the work area. In one certain building people were rushing around trying to find lost papers and documents. When others were getting calls after calls. But even with what was happening, one person had a nice calm area called his office.

(Y/n)'s pov

"Papers, papers, and oh look! More papers!" I talk to myself as I shove and look around my desk. It wasn't much help and only made it look messier.

Sure I have a lot of work to do and many papers to look through, but it's such a nice day outside, that I don't want to do anything but relax in my office.
Leaning back against the back of my chair, I start to slouch even more into it. One of the best things about being the boss and having your own office, is that no one really sees me or comes in unless it is important. Which is great, because walking in on your boss spinning around in his office chair, yelling like a five year old is probably not the most sophisticated thing to see.

"Ughh, why does it have to be so boring... Ten is so lucky he gets to actually move around and not be forced into an office."

Slowly drifting off into a daydream. I don't notice a intern walk into my office. Until she starts talking when she stands in front of me. I quickly sit back up and clear my throat.

"Hello, what do you need?"

"This came in for you, I think it's from a previous client to say thank you." She says putting a giant fruit basket on my desk. Which I now realize I never noticed "How did I miss that??"

"I'll be leaving now, sir."

"Ah, yeah. Bye."

She does a small bow, before she turns and walks out the double doors. Once I see her disappear behind the closed doors, I take a closer look at the fruit basket. There was a big variety of different fruit. From strawberries to starfruit arranged in a decorative way that it is to pretty to eat.

"Well this definitely is to big for only me to eat. I'll take it home and maybe Ten and I can enjoy it together." I say deciding it would be best to place it next to my briefcase before I accidentally knock it off my desk.

"It's too quiet in here, but too loud out there...which can only mean one thing.... play some really awesome music!!" I yell, as I roll my chair closer to a CD player, with my shelf of many albums near it.

Ranging from EXO, BTS, SVT, many more, and of course my favorite NCT!!

Grabbing my empathy album, I place the cd inside the player and start it up, beginning with Neo got my back.

I kick off the shelf and move back to my desk.
"Who needs to walk when you can just use a chair to roll?"

Shifting in my chair trying to get comfy, I could only look up at the clock feeling like it was going even slower as I stared.
Sighing I look back down at the mess called papers on my desk. The writing and ink only staring back at me.

"I guess it's time to work on these again."

Taking a pen and papers I start to work on the piles upon piles of paperwork, as  Baby Don't Stop played in the background.

-time skip-

"Ughhh..." Stretching my arms above my head, I look up at the time.

"9:45 pm"