Seventeen Mingyu x male reader (burdened love) pt 1

Mk, I really don't know why I chose Mingyu but I couldn't get him out of my head, so here's this :)

It's all just for the plot of the story!
Edit created by me

It's all in a haze. People walking by, many in a hurry pushing through the crowds of people on the sidewalk.

So many absorbed in only things for themselves.

But Mingyu is a bit different from the other people around him in this dark, polluted city.

A hitman. An assassin.

That is what he is called by most.

It was an easy job, just kill, get paid, then move on to the next.
Follow the rules that every hitman is given, then you won't fail.

The number one rule that they always need to follow is;

"Never get attached"

If you ever get attached then that's going to be the end of everything. But it won't happen it's only rumors for the weak. At least that's what everyone says.

Mingyu's pov

I'm walking down the sidewalk in the city of Seoul. Many people bumping or going around me.

I have on my cap, dark sunglasses, and a black mask to cover the rest of my face.
In my hand a folder containing the file that has the info I need of my new client and where to meet.

"Some of these people are so pathetic, but they will probably die soon anyway." I say inside my head, continuing to walk straight.
At least until I felt something collide into me, making my file drop out of my hand. Many other papers spread onto the ground.

"Ahh! I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention, it's my fault." A voice says.
Looking a little down in front of me was a boy, he was maybe one to two years younger than me. His (e/c) eyes staring right back at me.

"Wait, (e/c)? Why can I- shit!"

I finally realize that my sunglasses had fallen off during the collision we had.
I look around the ground to find them.

"-are you okay? I'm sorry again for bumping into you. But I'm in a hurry right now! So I just need to gather my papers." The boy says quickly standing up, grabbing all the papers he could.

I follow, and quickly grab my sunglasses and file from the ground. We both stand up and stare for a second before deciding to go our separate ways.

"Bye! I'm sorry again!" After the boy yells he runs off down the opposite direction of the sidewalk.

"Such an energetic kid. Too bubbly."

Walking back down I head to the location that I have on my paper.

-time skip-

Finally arriving to the location of the address, I find myself in front of an old looking building. Pretty abandoned by the looks of it.

Along the building, there was cracks and missing bricks on the outside. Old pipes rusted going with the old paint of the building. It seemed like it could crumble at any moment. But even with that fact Mingyu continues inside.

"Could he at least chosen a place more clean? It smells like a dead body in here." I grumble, as I walk inside trying to find the right room to meet my client.
Even the inside was disgusting, rats probably crawling around the area. Mingyu may be a hitman, but staying somewhat clean is just common sense.

Walking through the dark hallways, I finally see a speck of light in a single room. As I walk closer I finally see a man sitting in a chair with a bodyguard standing beside him.