Exo Baekhyun x male reader (whining)

This honestly was written faster than I thought😅 this one is a bit shorter than the others, but it's still longish
Different au than usual so Baekhyun isn't an idol.
Edit created by me

It's a nice day outside, so (y/n) decides it was a good day to spend outside with his son

It's a nice day outside, so (y/n) decides it was a good day to spend outside with his son. Yes he has a son; Sung-min. Being a single father for a 5 year old wasn't the easiest thing in the world but they were both happy.

"Where do you want to go today?"
"Park!" Being the excited and bubbly 5 year old that he is, Sung-min was immediately running to the door to get his shoes on.
"Okay, the park it is then."
Helping tie his shoes, they seen head out the door.

-time skip-

Arriving at the park close by, Sung-min immediately runs ahead in the grass. Having (y/n) trying to catch up with him. "Where does he keep all of that energy?!?"
After being able to catch up he watches his kid play around for a bit.
"Want to get ice cream?"
"Yeah!!" Walking to the nearest ice cream place. They order their favorite flavors.
"What would you like?"
"Chocolate!" "So one chocolate cone and a (favorite flavor) cone please."
"Okay, coming right up!"

"Waiting a bit for the ice cream as he pays, (y/n) happily hands over the chocolate ice cream to the excited son.
Heading back outside as they ate their ice cream.
"So what would you l-" Before (y/n) could finish his sentence to Sung-min, he accidentally walks into another person. "Oh, I'm really sorry about that... I wasn't looking where I was going." Not looking at the person in front of him because of embarrassment, he feels a hand on his head that soon starts to ruffle his hair.
"It's ok! I'll just clean this shirt."

Starting to look up at the person or more to say male that was slightly taller than him. He then notices what the male meant, there on the once clean black and white shirt was (f/f) ice cream. "I'm really sorry about that! I can get that cleaned for you or at least give you money to clean it!"

"No it's ok. I ca- "Dad!! Let's go!"
The other male gets interrupted by the little boy that they had seemed to forget about. Apparently when you get impatient it's best to get attention by yelling.

"Oh, is that your son?"

"Yeah, sorry about that, he probably wants to go and play."

"Can I actually join you? I like playing with kids and I wasn't really doing anything."

"Sure. Besides I still need to pay your for your shirt that I ruined."

"I already said it's okay."

Walking with the said male, they walk back towards the park to play. Sung-min already running right in front, taking a few wrong turns on the way.
Let's just say they got to enjoy themselves, getting to know the other better, he really reminded him of a puppy.

"Oh, before I forget, my name is Baekhyun!"
"I guess I forgot to mention my name too, but I'm (y/n) and that's my son Sung-min."
"He is adorable, you and your wife are lucky."

"Oh, I'm actually single. His mom left after he was born..."
"Oh... umm, sorry about that."
"It's okay! Besides she wasn't the greatest person in the world, I don't even like girls honestly..." Whispering the last part they sit on the bench in silence.
But in honesty Baekhyun still heard him, and slowly getting an idea in his head.

-small time skip-

"Sorry it's getting kind of late. Sung-min is getting tired too. So we should probably head back home."

"Oh yeah, I should get home as well. It was really nice bumping into you guys."

"Yeah, it was nice talking to you and I think Sung-mon enjoys being around you as well, too bad we had to meet in such a messy way."
"Yeah, but I think it was a good way to meet."

"How?"

"We know we both like the same ice cream place." Baekhyun says as he gives his signature smile.
"Sure, well I hope to see you again!"
Starting to turn away he walks a few steps with Sung-min in his arms.

"Oh!! Wait! I changed my mind about something."
"Huh?"
"I know how you can repay me for my shirt."
"How is that?"
"I get to take you on a date! Tomorrow at 5 so be ready!"
"Sounds like a plan then. I like that, ur I'll be paying because no way am I going to owe you more."
"Fine. Can't wait to see you then." Handing a piece of paper with his number on it. Baekhyun starts to walk away in the opposite direction.

"Well this is one way I wasn't expecting to get a date."

Hope you enjoyed and I'm getting my new book out soon😉 here is a sneak peek of the cover

So you can guess who the book is about lol
Have a good day/night!