Seventeen Wonwoo x male reader (colds & cuddles)

@SeventeenVernonThe8
Requested

Now it being the middle of September no one really expects to get sick until the next few months...right?

Well not exactly for (y/n), instead he ends up waking up to a major headache.

(y/n)'s pov

"Ughh, what time is it?"

I just only started to wake up for the day, only to already feeling horrible. trying to lift my body up I just fall backwards in the process from my headache as it starts to get worse.

I try one last time to stand up, but yet again with no success, falling right back down.
"I need to get to Pledis, I have practice today. But that might have to get postponed if I can't even get up." I say looking up at the ceiling. Laying here may be the best thing right now.

As I stay on my bed, I start to cough, starting to get a dry throat.
"Please don't tell me I'm getting the flu already...."

As I start to complain to myself, I suddenly hear my phone start to ring. Groaning from the loud noise, I try to reach my arm over to get my phone on my bed side table.

Once I happen to grab it, and not breaking the charger cord, I answer it without even glancing at the caller id.

"Hello?"

"Good morning, (y/n)!"

"Yeah, good morning.. I guess. Sorry but who is this again??"

"Are you Okay? It's Wonwoo, your boyfriend."

"Oh. Sorry Wonwoo. I guess my ears are a little stuffed." After saying that, I start to cough, still lying there with a dry throat.

"Are you sure you're okay?? Do I need to come over, food, medicine?"

"I'm fine. Really. I need to get to practice anyway."

There was silence on the other end.

"Are you still there? H-hello?"

"You aren't leaving."

"Huh?"

"I'm coming over, with some medicine and you're staying there resting."

"Bu-"

"No buts. I'm going to tell your manager that you can't make it to practice today."

With that said, Wonwoo hangs up while I'm left here dumbfounded.

So what else can I do? I'm left lying here, and I don't feel like getting up for water or food.

"Wait did I even fill the fridge?"

"Ughhh.... why do I feel like I want to die!!"

Pushing my head down even further into the pillows. I slowly feel more tired. Having my eyes get heavier and heavier.

"Maybe, I will take a quick nap...."

Nodding off, I close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep.

-time skip-

"....what time is it? Who's there?? Did someone break in?"
That's my first thoughts when I hear small voices with shushing and whispers.

"You're going to wake him up."

"You're louder than him!"

"Shhhhh!"

"W-who? What?"