BTS V x shy!male reader (studios and terror)

"Why must studios have to be so big."
At this moment a male with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes was wandering around BigHit entertainment.
The problem is that he is lost, it was originally was supposed to be a surprise for his boyfriend, the one and only V of BTS or otherwise known as Taehyung.
If only (y/n) had gotten a map or at least directions so he wouldn't be on this predicament, but what kept him from asking anyone is that he is very shy.
(Y/n) barely leaves the house and is very shy when meeting people or in a different place. Being lost in a giant studio was not something he wanted to be doing.
"It's honestly a maze around here. Why did I think of this stupid plan."
(Y/n) continues to walk and turns a corner hoping to see something or someone familiar. But as he turns the corner he bumps into something or really someone.
Slowly looking up he sees a tall male who in this case looked rather scary to (y/n).
"Uhh...." (y/n) starts to panic a bit because he wasn't sure if the other male might be angry since he wasn't paying attention. So before he could say anything, his first instinct is to run!
"Aaaaahhhh!!!"
Rap monster pov
"Sorry, you o-" before Rap Monster could finish asking the boy he bumped into the other ran away screaming.
"Did I startle him? Maybe he was a new trainee."
Rap monster then continues to walk toward the dance room BTS was practicing in, only to continue to question why the other had ran away. Was he really that scary looking to him?

(y/n) pov

"I just have to keep running, I'll find a way out."

He continues to run around, pasting people who thought he was either crazy or just pretty late for something. But what ends up happening is (y/n) was running in circles in the hallways, and he didn't even realize it. "Maybe I should just go in that room? I will just hide and call Taehyung there." With full speed he runs to the door and yanks it open, runs in and shuts the door panting.

"Phew! I think I'm safe." But as he turns around there he sees seven guys staring at him, they were sweaty and looked tired only to mean they had been practicing until he barged in. (y/n) was about to freak out again until he recognized one of them, well technically two.

The scary guy he had bumped into and the only and only V, his boyfriend.

"Eeeh?! (y/n) what are you doing here??? He didn't say you were coming." Taehyung says as he runs to (y/n) ready to hug him.

"Dont touch me! You're all sweaty!! and it was supposed to be a surprised, but then I got lost."

"You should of asked for directions. But here you should meet the rest of BTS!" Taehyung drags (y/n) over to the rest of his bandmates.

"Oh so you know him, Tae? He is the one I had bumped into earlier."

"yep! This is (Y/n), my shy little boyfriend!" Taehyung says as he hugs (y/n), only him to start to blush.

"N-nice to m-meet you e-everyone....I'm (y/n) (l/n)..."

"Nice to meet you as well I'm, Namjoon or otherwise Rap Monster, we bumped into each other earlier. I'm sorry if I had scared you." Namjoon says as he stands up.

"Its ok, I kind of get scared easily."

"I'm Yoongi or Suga. I don't care which ever one you call me." A blonde male with a tired look says as he continues to lay on the floor.

Another male pops up, he kind of reminded (y/n) of a bunny. "hey, I'm Jeon Jungkook!"

"I'm Jin, the oldest member of BTS."

"I'm Jimin! Hope we get to know each other better!"

"And I'm J-hope, everyone's sunshine!"

After introductions, they continue to relax during their break, and getting to know (y/n).

"We should have met sooner! We need to hang out starting now." Jimin says as he sits on the ground talking with V and (y/n).

"Hey, don't get any ideas on stealing my boyfriend!" Taehyung then pulls (y/n) into his lap and hugs him tightly.

"Hey, shouldn't you get. back to practicing??"

"No, I rather cuddle right here."

I hope you enjoyed! I was going to do Jungkook, but then bias wrecker V happened.

Sorry if this is a bit rushed, I just finished practicing the dance of Dope from BTS, so I was kind of tired when I was finishing this.

BTS

bias: Jungkook

bias wrecker: Taehyung/V