EXO Kris x male reader (drunk & jealous)

This is a bit of a different theme and has sexual themes but nothing explicit.

Now Kris Wu was never one to get jealous, at least that's what he has always told his younger boyfriend
(y/n).

But in reality he was completely lying.

At the moment it was time for him to be VERY jealous.
But why don't we just start from the very beginning.

"Hey Kris! I'm going out to a bar with some friends! I won't be back till later tonight Okay?" (Y/n) yells as he sits at the door slipping his shoes on.

"Try not be too late or I'll go out and get you." Kris says as he walks down the stairs of their shared house.

"Are you my mom now? I'll try not be out for very long. But see you later!" Going over and placing a quick kiss on his boyfriend's lips, (y/n) runs out the door into his friends' car. Driving off down the road.

Kris watches as they leave, closing the door behind him. "Let's hope he doesn't get too drunk this time."

That was probably Kris' only worry, because one it's not the best having your own boyfriend at a bar drunk with anyone around, and two when (y/n) got drunk, well..... he tends to be a bit flirty... as in he could and will try to kiss any guy he sees in a heartbeat but doing it all in a sexual way and gets only worse from that point.

"If he doesn't get home by 9 I know he will be drunk and I'll have to go and get him before he decides to fuck with someone else." Kris thinks as he walks over to the couch, deciding to watch some tv.

(Y/n)'s pov

We just start to walk into the bar/club. The smell of alcohol and sweat already starts to fill the air.
"I promised Kris I wouldn't get drunk. That can't be too hard....right?" I think in my head, as I follow my friends towards the bar area for some drinks.

"I'll order our drinks so you can all sit here in our seats." Woozi yells over the loud music.
We all nod, and tell him what we want. Having him soon after walk over to the bar. While the rest of the group started to chat, because they can't do much else until they start to drink. Besides they kind of except one of them *cough* (y/n) *cough* to get very drunk. And that's when things always get interesting.

"Hey I'm back. Here is the drinks!" Passing out each drink to each person, they cheer and take their sips.

-time skip-

It had maybe been an hour or so since they had arrived. They were having fun, out dancing and drinking.
Of course they all looked into the future and saw what they soon expected.
A drunk (y/n)
He was a lightweight who didn't know his limits. He was long ago drunk after his 2nd drink.

"So what do you think is going to happen this time?"

"I don't know, he tried to kiss a lot of people last time. But it could get worse."

"True."

Before them there was a drunk (y/n) in the middle of the club with a goofy drunken smile on his face. He was happily dancing with random guys he could latch onto.
This is going to be an interesting night.

Kris' pov

"It's getting pretty late. He should have been back by now." Looking at my phone, I see no messages.
"Maybe he did get drunk again. Such a lightweight." Finally making up my mind. I get up from the couch and grab my jacket with my car keys and walk out the door.
"I swear he shouldn't go out anywhere without me."

-time skip-

Finding the club they went to, I get out of my black car and walk towards the entrance.

And upon entering, what I see makes my blood start to boil. There out of the crowd of people was my boyfriend literally grinding his ass against some other guy.

"He should really know that he shouldn't touch what isn't his." I growl.

Walking and pushing through the crowd of people I finally get towards my target.
"Hey ! What do you think you're doing?"
Grabbing my boyfriend's arm I pull him towards me, glaring at the other male.

"Tch. What's your problem, dude."

"My problem is you were touching my boyfriend, so we'll be leaving."

Dragging (y/n) with me, I get us both out of the club and towards my car.
"Wat are we dowin?" (Y/n) says with a slur.
"We're going home. Because you need to be punished."

Starting the car, Kris drives them back home. (Y/n) all the while is all happy and bubbly just staring out the car window.

"I wuv you Ki!!" (Y/n) suddenly yells as he turns in his seat.

"I wuv you too. But you had way too much to drink. How many bottles?"

"Uhhh.....thwee and a hav?"

"You should know really know when to stop drinking."

"What you talkin abut?"

"Never mind. Let's get home, because you still need your punishment."

This was definitely going to be a long night for Kris and (y/n). But one thing for sure Kris is going to make sure
(y/n) doesn't drink as much next time.

That's yet another one shot out ^^

There could be a part 2 with smut but idk if I'll write it, because I don't usually write smut.

But your choice, so here's tee votes.
"Do you want me to write a smutty part 2?"
Yes? Or No?

Another thing, I kinda realized I have never really said what you can call me😅
So here is the answer; I don't really care.
You can literally call me about whatever you want, I have many nicknames as well.
Like my username, call me Storm, or my irl nickname Akio, you can ever call me Kyung after my Oc🤣
My friends joke about it b/c I have my hair dyed red and my Oc does as well.
(Instagram BTS x m! Reader) for a refer on my Oc

Wow that got long😂 so comment votes and whatever you want to call me.
Have a good day/night!