Seventeen Mingyu x male reader (burdened love) pt 2

Sorry this took forever, but wattpad deleted the first draft when I first wrote it😓 so I had to write again, but here you go!

A few days pass

Mingyu watches (y/n) for a few days remaining unseen. He figured out his whole schedule from College classes to when he usually goes up to a cafe and leaves with another male.

But even after all of this, Mingyu starts to grow a strange feeling inside him. From every time (y/n) smiles to he looks a little sad. A warm feeling grows. But even so, Mingyu pushes the feelings back just as fast as they come.

"Why do I feel like this?..."

Mingyu continues to watch everyday, waiting for the right moment. But today is a bit different this time. An outcome not expected.

(Y/n)'s pov

"Today is such a great day!!" I yell out.

Walking outside in the park was a good idea. I walk along looking at the different trees and animals.

"Too bad Joshua couldn't come. He would have liked this too."

It was rather hard to be by myself at times. With my father owning a big company, too many reporters like to crowd around me asking me questions or being pushy about personal matters.

I really hate all of it. Having to deal with things that don't even involve me. But even so, I get some feelings that something bad is going to happen in the company but I just don't know what...

I continue to walk along the path. Strolling through I finally see a person that looked kind of familiar. He wore dark clothes and a hat with a mask.

"Why do I feel like I recognize him? I think I've seen him before...."

Walking a bit closer I finally get a better look at who it is.

"Ah!! It's Mr. Mysterious!"

"Hey! Mr. Mysterious!" I yell walking faster over to him.

Mingyu's pov

"Where did he go??"

Today (y/n) decided to change his schedule a bit, instead of staying home he went out to the park. Which I wasn't expecting. So I had to quickly follow him, but then lost sight as soon we arrived to the park.

"How hard can it be to find one person!!" I say in my head, Turning each way trying to catch sight of the usual (h/c) hair.

I decided to only where my cap and mask, with it being harder to see with the sunglasses on.

But as I continue my search I hear a call coming closer to me.

"Hey, Mr,mysterious!" A voice yells.

I at first ignore it thinking it didn't have to do with me.... but how I was so wrong.

"Mr. Mysterious!! Hey! Do you remember me?" The same voice calls again.

Turing around I see the one boy I was looking for; (y/n) (l/n).
But it seems as though he found me instead.

He comes up closer to me until he stands right before me.

"Hi! I'm not sure if you remember me, but I'm sorry again for bumping into you a few days ago."

"Ah, I remember. Your papers had gone everywhere."

"Yeah, umm.... I want to make up for what happened since I wasn't paying attention that day."

"It's fine, you don't need to do anything." "Because I need to get away from you..."