Bts Jungkook x male reader (birthday present)

Idek. I felt inspired for this b/c it's my birthday I guess🤣 
But hey you get 2 one shots in 1 day!

It was May 17th (you can change the date to your birthday) and a certain member of BTS was frantically running around the dorm. He was having a bad morning and nothing seemed to be going his way.
"Why are you running around? It's only 9 am." Jin says to Jungkook as he makes breakfast in the kitchen.
"I woke up late and I have to buy a present for (y/n)! It's his birthday today!" Jungkook yells as he tries to get his head through an arm hole of his shirt.

"Oh, Weren't you supposed to go shopping yesterday?" Hoseok says while sitting on the couch.

"Yeah, but I fell asleep after practice. So I need to go before I see him."
"Go to the mall now then, just eat something befor-"  Before Jin could even finish talking, Jungkook was out the door with a piece of toast in his mouth. Slamming the door behind him.
"There he goes!"

Jungkook pov
"I want to find something that would be perfect for him..." Trying to think what could be the best gift, he walks through the different stores.
All the while hearing people (most being girls) whisper if he was Jungkook from BTS. He had a cap and mask on but I guess it can't be the greatest disguise everywhere.
"Would he want music? No, he has me to sing to him.... clothes won't do...."
Driving myself into insanity, I continue to look through a sweet shop.

There was many different candies and sweets, but nothing seemed good enough as a birthday gift for his boyfriend. At least until he saw something that was fluffy.
Walking over, Jungkook looks before his eyes, many different flavored and colored cotton candy.

There was purple, pink, white, and blue. "Maybe cotton candy can be a good start as a gift." Grabbing a blue bag he walks to the register counter to pay. A young girl looks up to see Jungkook and starts to blush.
"Why does everyone always have to blush??"
"Oh d-do you n-n-need help with s-something?" The girl says stumbling over her words with her growing blush.
"Yeah, I need to pay for this." Showing the bag of blue cotton candy.
"Oh, of course." Sounding a bit disappointed she scans the bag and asks for him to pay.
"She must be so lucky to have you get her something sweet."
Taking the bag he walks out without saying a word, and looks for more gifts.

"That was probably rude of me to just leave like that. But I hate it when people assume "she" when it's a "he"! Who goes by the name of (y/n)!!"

Jungkook wonders around again, but looks more quickly as the time went by.
-little time skip-
I look around at the different store titles and windows. Nothing seemed interesting enough to look through, at least until I see a small window. Looking closer I saw many plushies and stuffed animals.
(Basically it's like build-a-bear or any place like that)
"This looks like a cute birthday present." Going inside, he heads to the counter.
"What can I help you with?"
"I'm here to make a present for someone special."
"Ohh, okay. Well you can select any animal plushie there, clean it, give it clothes, and then make the certificate." The female worker says as she points to each section of the store.

"Ok, thanks." Walking to the first section pointed at, Jungkook looks through all the different animals.
"Hmm.....oh! That one is perfect!" Seeing before him, he grabs a small brown bunny. Now he had to...clean it?
"So I give the bunny a bath?"
Placing it in the small tub area, he grabs the shower head part and washes it all clean and blow dries.

"Now clothes! If Tae chose, it would have too be Gucci." Looking at the selection. He ends up choosing a small (f/c) hoodie, black pants, and a BTS designed cap. "Who knew they would have this. It's like a perfect smaller me!"
Now finally getting to the last part he heads to the certification area.
"Okay, now just fill out the info and your all set to go."
"Okay thank you. Let's see."
Putting the name "Kookie" for the bunny and filling out the date it was made for birthday, and all the details. He could finally go back to the dorms to quickly wrap it up before (y/n) arrived.
-time skip-

Putting the last touches on the wrapped box he hears a knock at the door.
"I'll get it!" Namjoon yells, walking up to the door. Opening it up to the one and only (y/n). "Hi Namjoon!"
"Hey (y/n)! Happy birthday! Come on in, we have the party all set."
"Thank you!"

"Hey!!! I'm coming!!" Hearing yelling from the hallway they see Jungkook run into the room with a wrapped box with a box on top.
"Hi Kookie!"
"Hi (y/n)ie! Happy birthday! I have a present I want you to open right now!"
"Shouldn't we eat first?"
"But I don't want to wait!! Come on open now! You can enjoy everyone else's presents later."
"Okay okay! I'll open it."

Taking the box from Jungkook, (y/n) walks to the couch with everyone huddling around. He undos the bow and takes the lid off.
"Ohh! He is so cute!"
Taking out the now BTS themed bunny plushie.

"Yep! Now you can have a mini bunny me everywhere you go!"
"Aww, thank you Kookie! I love you!"
"I love you too!"
Giving a tight hug and kiss. (Y/n) happily holding the bunny Kookie.

Hey I finally got this out! I wasn't even planning to write, but then I got inspired!!
Well have a good day/night!