Exo luhan x male (cuddles)

I've been listening to dramarama-Monsta x and love me right -EXO all day

And Baekhyun kept on bias wrecking, why does he have to do that to me
Also I need to hear Lay's Sheep remix
Let's just skip time to The 31st😆

Luhan's pov

"(Y/n)? Wake up!! You're hogging the blankets again!"
"Nngh.... shut up, I'm trying to sleep." Rolling over more onto his side, (y/n) completely ignores Luhan, instead wanting to fall back asleep.

"(Y/n)!! You just took all of the blankets!" I whisper-yell more at him.

At this time, it was about 5am. And Luhan was happily asleep until a certain someone decides to roll over, pulling the blankets with him. Leaving Lu in the freezing cold with no sign of warmth, waking him up. That's exactly how they got into this situation now.

One person is happily warm with many blankets wrapped around them. When the other, well they were left in the cold (because it's winter) with no blankets at all, and their significant other doesn't even care.

"(Y/n)! Come on!!"
"Nhng... stop yelling...." (y/n) continues to sleep with soft snores.
At this point Luhan has had it and tried to think where else he could stay warm.

"I guess I can go to the couch, at least we have more pillows and blankets there." Luhan says in his head.
"Yep that's what I'm going to do."

I get up from the bed and walk out of the shared bedroom. Making sure I'm slow and steady so I don't wake up (y/n), but like he would wake up to the noise anyway. As far as they know, the kitchen could be on fire and he wouldn't wake up.

Luhan continues down the hallway and into the living room connected to the kitchen. The only thing that separated the rooms was the counter.
When they moved in together they couldn't exactly afford something huge nor did they need the space. So in the end they chose this small house that was just perfect for the two of them.
At least it felt like that, until up to this moment.

Flopping onto the couch, Luhan grabs the blankets around him and fluffs his pillow.
"Finally, maybe I can get to sleep now." Getting comfy, Luhan settles into the couch.

30 minutes later

"Hey... lu! Wake up!"
"Ngh... what is it? I'm trying to sleep... wahh!! I haven't even been asleep for an hour yet!" I yell looking at the clock up on the wall. I slowly turn my head towards the culprit. Trying to glare as much as I could with my tired eyes.

"What's with the glare? You could kill someone with that." A voice says in the darkness of the room

"What do you expect! I'm trying to sleep here!" I yell more as I fully look and glare at (y/n).

"Well why aren't you sleeping in bed with me? It's a lot comfier there." (Y/n) grumbles quietly still tired from waking up a few minutes ago to find his boyfriend not next to him.

"You kept taking all of the blankets, I couldn't sleep when I'm freezing."

"...I don't remember that, but come here let's go back up to the bedroom." (Y/n) puts his hand out for Luhan to grab.

I sit up on the couch and turns around having my back to (y/n).

"No."

"But-"

"No. You take all the blankets."

"Oh come on..."
(Y/n) shuffles closer to the couch and sits down.
"...we can cuddle and keep each other warm. You can even take all of these blankets back."

Luhan suddenly feels arms wrap around his waist and hot breath against his neck.
"Let's go back up to bed, I promise I won't take the blankets this time."

After a few minutes of silence, Luhan finally sighs in defeat.

"Okay...fine. Let's go back, but I'm carrying these blankets with me."

"Okay, let's go then."

Standing up (y/n) grabs Luhan's hand and drags him back to the bedroom.
Falling back down on to their shared bed with many blankets added.

All settled they wrap the blankets around and cuddle close to each other.
"Let's sleep in today."
"Sounds good."

After saying that, they cuddle closer and soon are falling asleep in each other's arms.

Another one shot, hopefully I can get the next one out sooner😅

I'm going to be a bit busier in the beginning of September, auditions are coming up again and BigHit is already starting...

But I think I'm only going for SM.. idk honestly😅😓

Wish me luck tho🙏

A few of my photocards arrived😁

LOOK AT XUIMIN XD it's sing for youKai and Chen arrived as well

LOOK AT XUIMIN XD
it's sing for you
Kai and Chen arrived as well

Well have a good day/night!
See ya at the next update!!