Exo sehun x male reader (sick day)

I'm so depressed right now, like depression being a bish again.... (my auto correct totally didn't change bish to fish XD)  Finally writing faster, sorry if there are random letters or misspellings, half of this was typed on my laptop xP but enjoy being with Sehun.
Edit created by me.

Now waking up with a runny nose and a cold body was not something (y/n) was expecting in the morning. Trying to get up and out of bed was coming as a struggle, and soon was just plain futile. So deciding to just lie there until he hears the door open.

"Hey, why are you still in bed? Are you feeling okay?" Sehun asks with a worried look.

"I-I don't feel t-that great, I don't t-think I c-can go to work."
Putting his hand on (y/n)'s forehead he realizes that he has a high fever.
"I'll text Suho-hyung, that I won't be going to practice. You have a high fever so I need to take care of you."

"You don't have to... I don't w-want you to g-get behind on your practices."

"It's okay, they understand, and it's more important for you to get better!" Standing up, Sehun walks out of the room to the kitchen to get a bowl of cold water and a cloth to put on (y/n)'s head. Heading back to their bedroom, he places the damp cloth on (y/n).

"So are you cold or hot right now?"
"I feel really cold."
"Okay."

Sehun pulls on the comforters and blankets to bundle up (y/n). But then that only lasted a few minutes, because (y/n) started to complain and kick the blankets off.

"I'm really hot now! Are those blankets made of fire?!?"
"I was only trying to help?!? You're being worst than Tao-hyung!"
"I'm really tired..."

"I can try carrying you to the couch and I'll find something that Suho-hyung made."

"Okay... I don't think it would be a good idea for you to cook."

"I can cook! Just not the best at it."

"Sureee, sehun."
Sehun has (y/n) sit up in the bed, only then notices how (y/n)'s shirt stuck to his body from sweating.
"Ugh...we need to change your shirt."
"Why? I'm already comfy in it."
"Just work with me Hyung!"
"No!" Falling back down into their bed face first. Just whining like a child.

After many complaints, wrestling around, and struggles with a shirt. Sehun gets his boyfriend's shirt changed.

"You're so big!"

"You are a bit smaller than me."
Looking at (y/n) you can tell it was Sehun's shirt because it was way too big. The shirt reached down to his knees and was very loose that I started to fall from his shoulders.
"Come here. I'm going to carry you to the couch."
Lifting (y/n) up he starts to walk out of their room to the living room area, laying his boyfriend onto the couch with many blankets.

"So you choose to watch something on tv and I'll get food."
"Okay." (Y/n) responds grabbing the tv remote flipping through the different channels until finding something that they could watch.

"FInd anything yet?!?" Sehun yells from the kitchen. "yep! Hurry it up so we can start it before everyone else gets back."

"Again, you are worst than Tao, and I'll be there in a minute." Sehun soon emerges from the kitchen with two bowls of ramen. sitting down next to (y/n) handing him his bowl. "So what did you choose?"

"Miss Granny."

"That one again??"

"You said to choose what "I" wanted so thats my choice."