BTS J-hope x male reader (diary)

Another BTS one shot because I just came up with this😅 it probably should of been 2 parts but this works as a long one. It was going to be Jimin at first but then J-hope seemed to work better.
Edit created by me

Another simple day in high school, nothing was really new for (y/n). just go to classes, partially pay attention and draw or write in the usual book.

Yes, (y/n) (l/n) always carried a simple black dairy with him everywhere, everyone found it odd since it was never out of his grasp. Always seen writing in it, no one knows what is in it; no one but (y/n).

~To present time in class~

"Is class almost over yet?" (Y/n) said to himself as he writes few notes from the lecture and continued to draw a dragon on a page of his diary. "Nothing is really interesting, and being a complete gay nerd at school wasn't the best thing.
So what's more than to just draw or write every thought I have in my book."
The school bell rings signaling School was over for the day.
"Finally." Getting up and packing things away, (y/n) walks out of the classroom. But without even knowing he accidentally left his black diary.

"Hey, whats this?" A boy with dyed blond hair walks up to the desk noticing the book.
"Doesn't that belong to... umm... what's his name?" Taehyung try's to think who it was.
"It's, (y/n) isn't it?" Jin says.
"Oh! Yeah that's it! He doesn't really talk."
"Can I see it Yoongi?"
"Yeah, sure." Yoongi then hands it to Hoseok, or who everyone likes to call; J-hope. He is just so bubbly and happy that you can't help but smile when seeing him.
"He must of left it behind on accident. I can give it to him tomorrow." J-hope says as he examines the book.
"But you've never even talked to him, don't you think he might accuse you of stealing it?" Taehyung puts in.
"He probably just wants to do it, so he can finally talk to his crush." Jimin finally says as he laughs.
"I don't have a crush!"
"Sureee, we will see. Besides I bet your just as curious to check what's even in the little book." With an all knowing smirk on Jimin's face.

"Let's stop talking and head to Jin hyung's house. I'm already hungry enough." Jungkook interrupts as he starts to walk out of the school.
"Yeah let's go!" Everyone starts to run, all excited to have Jin's cooking.
J-hope follows quickly behind them, all the while still holding the book in his hand.
-time skip-
"So what homework did we have to do again?"
"I think only math."
All 7 sprawled on to the floor or couch having the tv on and food on the small table. They were all finishing up homework or at least the ones that could pay attention long enough. J-hope being one of them that couldn't quite pay attention. Giving continuous glances to the small black diary, really curious about what was written. But there was of course two contradictions in his head.
One being; he shouldn't look through someone else's possession.

And 2nd there was the quote "curiosity killed the cat" for a reason.
"You ok, Hoseok? You seem distracted." Namjoon asks.
"Umm, yeah I'm fine. I think I'm going to go get something from the.... bathroom?" With saying that Hoseok gets up and quickly grabs the book going to the bathroom locking the door.
"The bathroom?" Everyone could only have questions on why he need something from the bathroom.

Hoseok's pov
"I know I'll probably regret this later... or get killed by (y/n) or Jin later. But I need to know."
Sitting on the toilet (with the lid down!) I open the first page of the book seeing a lot of writing and dates. It was like a table of contents in a giant school book. But all of the titles were like marks of different things. But it seemed like only some of the things were there; but there was things like "School" and "ìdiots". But ignoring all the titles he flips to a random page.

"This looks interesting, seems like it's about school." Starting to read it and what it seemed like (y/n) really didn't like school.
Dear diary/journal,
Today is yet another boring and miserable day of school or otherwise hell. The teacher is just drowning on again and people are half asleep. The idiots seemed to annoying people including me again. Can't wait for the day to be over.
Signing out,
(Y/n) (l/n)
"I could relate to school being boring... oh! What's this!" J-hope getting more interested now on what looked like a cord, and officially now looking what was at the end of it.
(It was there the whole time Hoseok!!)
He notices that is a green fish with small detail on the end of the cord.
"Ohh, it's a necklace. I wonder why it's in the book?"

 I wonder why it's in the book?"

(Fish necklace)

(Fish necklace)

I turn the page to where the necklace is placed and now the title really catches my interest; "My stupid crush and his friends"
"Now this I'm definitely reading..."

Dear diary/journal,
It's yet again another day. I notice my "crush" and his friends are joking around and playing during break. I kinda wish I could as well, but I'm not as So sunshine like him. Everyone loves them, I'm a bit jealous. Not of them really; but all the girls are ALWAYS around them!
If you don't realize who they are it's the popular 7 boys and the one who's my crush always says;
"Hello, I'm your hope! I'm your angel! J-hope!" As everyone likes to call him, but his real name is Hoseok. I want to sleep now.
Signing out,
(Y/n) (l/n)
P.S I better not loose my necklace in this book. If I forget it or lose it. FIND IT IMMEDIATELY!!

"I could only gape as I figure out my crush likes me back!"
"YESSS!!!" J-hope yells out loud.
"Everything ok in there??? I heard yelling!" Jin knocks on the door to the bathroom.
"Oh, oops. Yeah I'm fine!"
"Oh, umm ok then."
"Now that was a close one. I need to see (y/n) immediately tomorrow!"
-time skip-
"I was looking for (y/n) in the class today. Now where is he? Oh! There he is!" Running over seeing him I'm very excited.
"Oh... uh hi J-hope... what do you want?"
"So cute!"
"I found something of yours yesterday! Here." Handing the diary to (y/n).
"Oh! I was looking for this, thanks."
"I have to say another thing!"

"Ok... what is it?"
"Will you be my boyfriend?"
"Ehhh!! W-what?" "Ok I'm internally freaking out! THE J-hope just asked me out right now!"
"Uhhh... yeah I would love to..."
"Yay! I've really liked you for a long time."
"Actually I have liked you too..."
"But wait? Why did you just ask me out all of a sudden?"
"Uhhh.... it... was... good timing?" J-hope now starts to sweat a bit.
"Wait a minute! Don't tell me you read my diary!"
"..... maybe?"
"HOSEOK!! You better run right now!!"
"BYE!!!"
Running out of the classroom for his life, with (y/n) right behind him.
Well that's just a great start into their relationship.

I hope you liked it. Requests:open
The necklace is actually mine😂 I was just too lazy to actually look up a necklace.
It reminds me of Korea and Japan; its not something I usually wear but a friend gave it to me.

Also thank you all for 660+ reads! ^_− I honestly thought this book would just get like 10 reads.
Have a good day/night!