Monsta X I.M x male reader (video games)

Wow happy birthday to me today,

I'm also doing a Q&A in the future so if you have questions just comment them.
I hope you enjoy this update I finally published

Sleeping. Something that every person in the world seems to enjoy. At this time most people in South Korea are probably sleeping and enjoying their dreams. But there's the key word; most.

There is Starship Entertainment with the dorms full of sleeping idols and trainees. One certain male with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes seemed to be enjoying his dreamless sleep. At least until he unexpectedly gets woken up.

(Y/n)'s pov

"Zzzz...." complete silence.

But then a ring goes off.
*RING* *RING*

"Ugh.... who could be calling me at this hour..." slowly sitting up I grab my phone that's next to my bed and accept the call.

"Hello?" yawning as I talk not knowing why anyone would call at such a late hour.

"Hey, (y/n)." A voice on the other side says.

"What do you want I.M? It's midnight and I want to sleep..." Finally identifying the owner of the voice on the other end.

"Sorry, But can I come over? I'm kind of getting kicked out of the dorm."

"Hmm, But can't you just sleep in a practice room?" I hum wanting to fall back into my fluffy pillows.

"Come on!! We can play video games! And your room is closer than the studios." I.M says shuffling closer to his door, already knowing he can convince his friend.

"......" thinking about it, getting more tempted to play video games with his best friend.
"Okay, fine! Just hurry up before I decide to fall asleep!"

"Gotcha, be over in 3."

"...you are already out the door and on your way here, aren't you..."

"Yep."

"I'll see you pretty soon then."

Hanging up, I get out of bed knowing my door would be knocked down if I did fall back asleep. So instead I walk out and get my gaming system set up until I.M arrives.
Which in total did not take long at all just like I.M had promised.

A knocking on the door could be heard, so I get off my couch to open it. When the brown door gets opened I get greeted by I.M, who had messy hair and still had on blue pajamas.

"You didn't get changed?" I question, stepping to the side to let him in.

"I notice you didn't either."

Confused with that statement, I look down and sure enough I see I still have on my (f/c) pajamas which I was sleeping in earlier.

"Well your a last minute guest, I was planning on sleeping more."

"That's true, but anyway what game do you want to play?"

"We can play whatever one we played last time."

"I think that was Overwatch."