Chapter Two

*
Robin's POV

*

As soon as my eyes opened, I craved pickles and mayonnaise. I sat up, climbing out of bed and waddling over to my kitchen, trying to find them, but just my luck; there wasn't any.

Guess it's time to go shopping.

I had a quick shower, then put on my underwear, and a bra, some stretchy leggings and a light blue tie dyed sweater. I put on some primark uggs. You can never get enough of primark. I put my hair into a messy side braid, and didn't bother doing my make up.

Standing up, I looked in the mirror. God I'm so fat, but I guess it's because I'm over 6 months pregnant. Not long to go! I can't tell if I'm excited or not. 1:56pm. Okay, I admit I woke up late but I had the worst night sleep ever, with the baby kicking.

I left my flat and walked to the nearest supermarket.

So my parents? They kicked me out when I told them I was pregnant. They gave me a week to pack my belongings, and find a house that they kind of helped pay for, but then got rid off me as fast as they could. As soon as I found out I was pregnant, I cried my eyes out for days. I'm not going to have the teenagers life I wanted. Well I didn't want anything anyway, I wasn't ungrateful, I didn't take things for granted. I hope my baby don't as well.

I arrived at the corner shop, and stopped to catch my breath, holding onto my baby bump.

It sure is hard to walk around when your pregnant.

I went in and tried to find the pickles. Parsnips.. Broccoli.. Where the fudge is it? I think I'm going to have a panic attack if I don't find it. I finally spotted it, on the shelf opposite the potatoes.

Hallelujah! I grabbed it, grinning, turning around to go find the mayo but bumping into someone.

"I'm so sorry!" He exclaimed, turning around. I looked up to meet a pair of very familiar sea green eyes. His eyes averted down to my stomach and then to my eyes.

"Do I know you?" He asked, knitting his eyebrows together.

"No, sorry I have to go." I said, going to walk away.

Maybe I should tell him, I start to feel guilty as I walk down the aisle, and then stopped.

I should.

"Wait," I called, turning around. He was still standing in the same position as I left him.

"Louis, it's Robin. I-I'm pregnant with your baby."

Chapter Two, and she's already told him. Don't worry, it won't be like BAM she has the baby. Probably by chapter 28 she'll have the baby. To be precise. It will be quite a short story though I hope there's a sequel.