Chapter Twenty Five

*

Robins POV

*

**13 hours later**

The epidural was the most horrid experience. A fucking needle through my back. Ouch. That was giving about 10 hours ago. And I'm still here.

"Can I not be moved to the water birth place?" I asked. I was in pain from the contractions, but at the same time I felt better.

"Okay, if you wish." The midwife said.

I had my gown thing on, which yes, does cover my bum. We had to go into the room opposite.

We walked out, and I saw the boys still there. Harry was sleeping, along with Zayn. Liam and. Niall were still awake.

"Where you going?" Liam asked.

"Water birth place." Louis answered as I was still in agony. I was actually do last week on August 12th. But it's now August 19th.

God I hope this baby comes soon.

**6 hours later**

"19 hours." I said, looking up at Louis. Yes, I was naked in this pool, on my hands in knees. "Louis go have a nap you haven't slept in 25 hours." Obviously from the 6 hours of me being in the bath.

"Yeah and leave you." He rolled his eyes. "What a nice boyfriend I'll be." He said sarcastically.

"I don't mind." I said. My abdomen was killing me, still, but Louis has been distracting me.

**5 hours later**

"Miss, if you don't have this baby in the next hour were going to have to move you back to the bed." The midwife said.

Fuck that.

I'm having this baby. Now.