Chapter Ten

*

Robins POV

*

**6 DAYS LATER**

"C'mon boys lets get started!" I clapped my hands together.

"It's 7:30am." Niall groaned.

"Yeah, and the things have just came. Come on! Chop chop I've already put my paint clothes on." I had on my black tank top and some comfy black jogging bottoms.

It took a while but they finally came, and I walked into the medium sized room. The floor was wooden, and the walls were cream.

I grabbed the paint pots and opened them. It was pearly white I immediately opened and gave them all a roller, dunking my one in. I started to roll it on the wall, straight away getting it in my hair. They all laughed at me.

"Stop laughing and work." I glared. Thy took a roller and worked on their own wall, Louis helping with mine.

We spent the 2 hours of painting laughing, talking and learning about each other.

We were just finishing of the last bit of the second coat when I felt my stomach churn. I pushed the roller into Louis and rushed out.

I ran to the toilet and collapsed before it, throwing up in the toilet bowl. I heard footsteps behind me and then my back was getting rubbed as I threw up what I could.

I felt tears drop down my face. Ugh. I can't be the only one that cries when they're sick. Can I?

"Shh love it's alright." My back was rubbed.

I flushed the chain and then grabbed the toothbrush, pouring a mountain of toothpaste on there and brushing my teeth for the second time today, making sure they're squeaky clean before spitting it in the toilet, while I was still on the floor.

"Are you okay?" Louis asked.

"Yeah.." I said, trying to get up.

"Why don't you lay in bed for a while we finish off?" He smiled softly.

I smiled back, nodding and he picked me up.

"Louis no! I'm heavy!" I squealed.

"Your still as light as a feather even though there's a baby inside of you." He chuckled.

I frowned, poking my tongue out at him and we both giggled.

He set me down on my back and tucked me in, placing a light kiss on my forehead.

*

Louis POV

*

"Is she okay?" Liam asked once I got back to the room.

"Yeah, I read it happens when your pregnant." I nodded. They did too. They had finished while we was gone, so we put the fans in the room, turning them on to dry the walls.

"You like her don't you?" Harry smirked.

"Of course." I smiled.

"No, like like."

"N-no? I met her like er 3 weeks ago now?" I stuttered slightly.

"Mhhmm," He raised an eyebrow and I blushed.

"Okay, I do. She's beautiful and funny, she has an amazing laugh and she is extremely cute. I feel bad for what I did to her, but she seems happy enough. I can't believe I'm going to be a dad, though." I nodded. Harry cooed at me and I glared.

"What you talking about?" Robin came downstairs.

"Nothing." I shook my head, seeing Harry smirk in the corner of my eye.