Chapter Seventeen

*

Robins POV

*

We came bursting through the door laughing at the event just happened.

"What happened?" Louis asked.

"Perrie.. Fell... Over.." I said in between laughs.

"Are you hurt?" Zayn asked. Perrie shook her head laughing, then Zayn started laughing too.

"Wish I was there to see that." Zayn said. Perrie pouted, "Just joking, babe." They shared a kiss. I waddled over to Louis, handing him his card.

"Thank you so much." I hugged him, digging my face into his chest.

"Anytime. Excited for tonight?" He pressed a kiss on the top of my head, smirking.

"Very." I laughed. He laughed too.

"Well I suggest you get ready, it's 6pm were leaving at 7." He said. Woah, me and Perrie were out for ages!

"Okay." I smiled up at him. "Perrie can you help me please?" I grinned. She nodded and we went upstairs.

"Okay, let's put on your dress so we don't have to struggle over your hair." She smiled. She turned around and I slipped in the burgundy maxi dress that had thin straps holding it up. It had a sweet heart neck line and it was nice and flowy, tighter below the boobs and above the bump. I had a pair of tan sandals to match with.

"Okay let's not put a lot of make up on. You don't need it anyway. Lucky bitch." She smirked. I laughed. She done some winged eyeliner and light smoky eyes, putting on a few coats of mascara. She put a bit of lip gloss on that only gave a shine to my lips.

She plugged in the straighteners and straightened my loose curly hair, until it was pin straight.

"There." She smiled. "Let's just paint your nails." She painted my nails and toe nails a light nude.

"Perfect, thank you." I smiled to her. She sprayed some volume boost in my hair. We walked downstairs and saw Louis in a pair of skinny jeans and a white top. I must say he looks hot...

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"TAKE A PICTURE BEFORE YOU GO!" Perrie shouted running downstairs.

"What?! I look fat Perrie!" I squeaked.

"Doesn't matter love." Louis pulled me into him. We smiled and the picture was taking.

"Geez it's not prom!" I laughed.

We said goodbye and walked outside to Louis car.

"You look gorgeous today, Robin." Louis smiled at me when we was in the car.

"You look pretty good yourself." I smiled. We talked a bit until we pulled up outside a Chinese restaurant.

I gasped, "My fave!"

"I know." He smirked. He opened the door for me and we walked in the posh restaurant.

"Tomlinson."

"Right this way." I noticed the food on the table and saw it was a serve yourself restaurant. Looks like I'll be going back for round two.

We sat down and ordered a drink. I ordered a lemonade as did Louis.

"So why did you decide to take me on a date?" I smirked, playing with the straw in my lemonade.

"What do you think?" He chuckled. "I'm falling for you.. It's only been a month, over a month and I am already falling for you." I blushed.

"Well, we could speed things up, barely mind were having a baby soon." I laughed.

"True. We'll do that on the next date." He smiled. I giggled slightly.

"Can we get food?" I said, drooling whilst looking over to the posh food table.

He laughed and we stood up, walking to the table of heaven.