Chapter Fifteen

*

Louis POV

*

That kiss.. That kiss was just..

Words can't explain how amazing it was. I have to admit she is a pretty damn good kisser.

I've also realised that I actually love her. Yup. That's right. I do love Robin Mkay. I would use her middle name but I don't know it..

We got out the pool after our kiss that we just shared. I smiled softly at her as we sat at the edge of the pool.

*

Robins POV

*

I looked down after we got out the pool. White top and a black bra: Not good.

I blushed slightly when his eyes looked at my chest and he bit his lip slightly. I got shivers and blushed some more.

Cheeky bastard.

The sun shined on my face as we sat on the edge of the pool. My belly had a huge pain in it all of a sudden and I winced, rubbing small circles on my abdomen.

"Are you okay?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, belly pains." I nodded. He moved closer and started to rub small circles on my belly.

"Do you want to go have a bath?" He asked.

I nodded and we stood up. "Ouch." I winced, fisting Louis shirt as we slowly walked to the house.

"Your going to strangle me if you pull my top any harder." Louis choked out.

"Louis why is it hurting so much?!" I cried.

"What's wrong?" Liam came over in panic followed by the boys.

"My belly.." I cried.

"Shall we call the doctors?" Niall asked.

"Yeah." Louis answered, sitting me down and started to rub my stomach. I squinted my eyes shut as another pain gushed through me.

"Hello?.. Can I talk to Dr.Martin please... Thank you... Hi, er Robin is experiencing a lot of pains.. I don't know.. Um I don't know." Louis said.

"Louis give the phone here." I breathed heavily.

"My abdomen." I said, breathing heavily still. "Hurts."

"Miss Mkay I did warn you! You are too weak and young to be carrying this baby-"

"I am not getting rid of it! I'm having this baby." I snapped.

"What I'm saying is, I tried to warn you, it is going to be like this through the next two months." Dr.Martin said. "The advice I'd give you is to rest all day, and take a couple advil now and then."

"Okay." I sighed heavily. Another bit of pain went through my abdomen.

"Goodbye Miss Mkay." We hung up.

"Have you got any advil?" I asked. Louis nodded, going to the cabinet. He gave me a glass of water and the two white pills which I swallowed the two of them and gulped down the water.

"Let's go run you a bath." Louis took me in his arms. We went upstairs and Louis sat me on the toilet lid as he ran the hot bath.

"Why is it hurting so bad?!" I cried. Louis wiped my tears away.

"What did the doctor say?" He asked, rubbing my belly.

"Um.. To.. To take some advil.. And that he said I was too weak to have this baby. He tried to warn me that, but I want this baby. I don't know.. I don't know why he thinks.. I'm weak." I said in between deep breaths.

"It'll be okay, love." Louis pecked my lips.

"Do you want me to stay with you?"

"Yes." I answered quickly, squinting my eyes shut in pain. "Ill just leave my underwear on." I said, obviously. I tried to move but it hurt. "Help." I said, implying to my clothes.

"Arms up." He smiled. I lifted my arms up and he pulled it over my head. He then took my jogging bottoms off and helped me in the bath.

"Can't believe the doctor didn't do anything the twat." I spat angrily as I laid in the bath, Louis on the toilet lid next to the bath and I squeezed his hand.

"We'll go in tomorrow love, it will be okay. Everything's going to be fine. This time next year you'll have a beautiful girl in your arms." He smiled.

I smiled in return, also at the thought.