Chapter Thirteen

*

Robins POV

*

"Robin.."

"Huh?" I sat up straighter.

"You were staring at me." Louis chuckled.

"No I weren't,"

"Were."

"Weren't-"

"You were love." Liam patted my head. I crossed my arms over my chest, sitting on the pregnancy ball.

Once my eyes land on Louis, they stick there. And I don't know why.

Oh yeah..

Maybe because you like him Robin!

Uh-huh yup I like him.

Wanna know why?

Because baby he lights up my world like nobody else..

I really need to stop listening to that song, I sing it all the time.

I'll tell you the real reason now. He is so fucking adorable. Since 5 days ago. Which also means it's been 2 weeks and one day since I stayed here, crazy right? Also meaning I'm 31 weeks! Anyway, he takes me up to bed everyday, he kisses my bump before I sleep. I just wanna kiss him.

"Have we got any donuts?" I asked Louis.

"What flavour? I'll go to the shops." He smiled sweetly.

"Um..." I thought. Jam? Nah, to original. Custard? Ew, plain? No. Chocolate? No. Plain icing and sprinkles.

Hell to the yeah!

"Plain icing and sprinkles." I said.

"Okay babe." Goosebumps flood my body every single time he calls me that word.

"Thank you!" I called when he went out the door.

After a while Zayn spoke.

"Your so oblivious." Zayn shook his head.

"What?" I asked.

"He's been doing everything for you, he calls you sweet names, and the way he looks at you. Oh my god.." He said.

"He does?" I asked, my eyes wide open.

"Yes! Ever since we saw you in the market, I noticed the way he looks at you. He cares for you strongly." He said. I smiled to myself. He likes me back. He likes me back!

"Do you like him, Robin?" Zayn asked.

"Me?" I asked.

"No, that person." He rolled his eyes, pointing to behind me.

"Oh shh." I laughed.

"So, do you?" He asked.

"Yeah, I do." I nodded.

"Do what?" Louis came walking in.

"Do like donuts. Give me 'em." I grinned. He passed them over.

"Thank you." I said politely.

I bit into it and moaned.

"This is heaven." I said, sprinkles over my lips. I could see Louis looking at me through the corner of my eye.

*

Louis POV

*

I smiled at her as she eat her donut. She likes me! Yeah I heard.. I think they forgot I would be like 2 seconds because the shop is basically opposite us.

"I'm going to go for a sleep. I'm knackered." Robin yawned.

"I'll help you." I stood up, wrapping an arm around her waist and guiding her upstairs and to the bedroom of hers.

"Thank you Lou." She slipped into her bed lazily.

"That's okay babe." I smiled. She stared into my eyes.

"Stay with me?" She closed her eyes.

I climbed into bed next to her, pulling her to my chest.

"Are you excited?" I asked her.

"For what? The baby?" She asked. I nodded. "More than ever." She smiled. "Though I'm nervous. I mean, a human coming out of... There... Ouch." She screwed her face up in disgust.

"Just think, this time in 2 months, you'll be having little Ellie May. We'll all be a family." I grinned, my fingers gliding down her arm causing goosebumps to show. I slipped my hand into hers and left a long kiss on her shoulder. She shivered under my touch.

"You like me, don't you?" I asked her.

"Um... How do you know?" She blushed.

"I overheard you." I smirked onto her shoulder.

She glared at me playfully.

"It's good though. I like you too."