Chapter Eight

*

Robins POV

*

"Is that the last of this place?" Louis asked as we stood at my doorway.

"Mhhmm.." I hummed, staring at the empty living room which used to be as messy as and so cramped.

6 months now, I've lived there. Exactly 6 months, which also means I'm exactly 7 months pregnant today. 7 months.

This time last week they asked me to live with them. I still can't believe I said yes, I mean of course I want to have fun, and give the baby a nice life. But I barely know them, so I guess that's what I'll be doing.

"Let's go." He said, I nodded, staring t the house that I used to call mine.

"Bye apartment." I pouted, pulling the door shut. Louis wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pulled me towards him.

"It'll be fine." He said, lightly kissing the top of my head. I smiled up at him and we walked outside to his car. A big flash went off beside me and I jumped.

"Fuck."

"Shizzle bags." We said together. We looked at each other then laughed, but then his face went into panic when another flash went off. I realised it was the paparazzi, and I thanked myself for wearing a coat so it didn't look like I was pregnant. Just fat. Even better..

I climbed in the car with Louis help and then we drove off to the house.

When we arrived, the front door was ripped open and the boys came running out.

"Robinnnnn!" They all cheered, hugging me as I climbed out the car.

"Hey." I hugged them back, then turned back around to get my pregnancy ball out the back of the car that I didn't let Louis deflate to save room.

I threw it at Nialls head and he jumped up in panic. I burst out laughing then he glared at me. I giggled, grabbing the ball and rushing inside, squealing as I realised he was chasing after me. I rushed to there back garden, squealing some more as I noticed there was a huge pool.

"You have a pool!" I yelled, pointing towards it.

"Yup." Niall popped the 'p'.

"Oh my goodness I haven't been swimming for god knows how long!" I grinned.

"You can go in you know." Louis leant against the slidey doors.

"My boobs don't fit in my bikini." I chuckled, then my was shot up at what I just said. Did I really just say that?

Oh my goodness..

They boys cracked up, literally rolling around the floor.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to say that.." I blushed deeply.

"Its.. fine.." Louis said in between laughs.

"Shut upp!" I pouted crossing my arms across my chest.

"You can get in, I have a top you can borrow that you can wear over your underwear." Louis said, chuckling as the laughter does down.

"Yay! Hear that Emmy? Daddy's letting you swim!" Louis smiled wide when I said daddy. "What?" I asked.

"I'm a dad." He grinned.

"Only just realised?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No.. It's just weird.." He smiled.

"We'll let's get in the pool!" I cheered.

Louis gave me a black top that hung over the baby bump, I wore it over my deep purple lacy bra and comfy donut knickers. What? Who wants to wear uncomfortable 'lacy panties' when your pregnant. I couldn't think of anything worse.

I shoved my hair in a messy bun and slipped into the pool, none of the rest of the boys were getting in because they are 'too tired'. Wimps.

I floated around in a rubber ring as the boys stared in amusement.

"What?" I smiled, resting my chin on the edge of the rubber donut.

"No.. No nothing." Zayn shook his head. I raised an eyebrow. "I thought pregnant ladies were always grumpy." I chuckled at him.

"Oh seriously you haven't seen the other side." I smirked.

**3 DAYS LATER**

"LOUISSSS!!" I screamed for him. He came patting upstairs.

"Yes Robin?" He asked.

"Can you get that cushion?" I moaned, pointing at the end of the bed.

"Are you serious?" He laughed.

"Nah I'm fucking kidding." I covered my mouth, "Sorry I didn't mean to snap." I said.

"It's fine, maybe you should get some fresh air." Louis raised an eyebrow.

"Pool time!" I cheered.

"It's raining." He said, I frowned.

"Shitting weather." God I'm really not giving a good influence towards my baby.

"Let's go downstairs." He said, helping me up and downstairs. I came hobbling downstairs.

"Oh look it's the old lady." Harry chuckled. I grabbed the nearest thing near me which was a place mat and threw it at him, hitting him square in the face.

"Ow!" He glared, holding his face.

"I want chineseeeeee.." I moaned.

"When do you not want something to eat?" Zayn laughed. I picked up the pillow and threw it at him.

"I'll pay if you go out to get some Chinese." I grinned at Liam.

"No love, you ain't paying." He said.

"Ple-"

"No."

"Damn you."

I sat on my pregnancy ball, frowning.

I felt the baby kick hard causing me to giggle out in surprise.

I heard my phone ring, so I jumped up and ran towards the phone, and picked it up.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello! It's Dr.Martin here, just wanted to remind you your appointment is for tomorrow at 10am." He informed me.

"Ah yeah, thank you." I replied. We hung up after a while and I told the boys what was going on. Louis agreed he'll come with me.

I sat on the sofa and flicked the telly on, then saw me and Louis flick up on the screen.

"Oh look it's me." I chuckled. I then sat up, "I'm in tv?" I yelled.

"Louis Tomlinson from the worlds biggest British/Irish boy band has apparently broken up with his girlfriend, Eleanor Calder, and has now been spotted with a new girl who is named under Robin Mkay.."

"How do they know my name?!" I screeched.

"They know everything." Niall sighed.

"Sure do." I rested my chin on my palm.

"Now get me my Chinese." I instructed.