Chapter Three

*

Louis' POV

*

"Louis, go get some potatoes." Liam said, picking things off the shelf. I sighed, nodding and walking away. I saw the potatoes and quickly rushed over, bumping into a small person along the way.

"I'm so sorry!" I said. She looked up and shock spread across her face. She looks so familiar, but I can't figure out who she is.. Maybe I saw her at a concert. I looked down and saw a baby bump. Oh shit now I feel bad for bumping into her. I saw a can of pickles in her hand.

"Do I know you?" I asked.

"No, sorry I have to go." She said, walking down the aisle. I watched as she walked away. I feel like I've met her before..

Her facial features seem so familiar.

"Wait," She stopped, then turning around and walked towards me.

"Louis, it's Robin. I-I'm pregnant with your baby." My jaw fell down in shock. On shit, that's who she is. "But you d-don't ne-need to stay with me. I- I thought you needed to know. I can go now." Her eyes teared up as she started to turn away. I caught her shoulder and wiped the tear that fell away, smiling softly at her.

"I'll be the dad to yo-our baby." I corrected myself. She smiled slightly, so I pulled her in for a hug. It was hard because the baby bump was in the way.

"How far along are you?" I asked.

"6 and a half months." My eyes shot out of my head, well not literally.

"Wow, time goes fast." I chuckled, she nodded, pulling away.

"Lou- Oh there anyone are!" Harry came around the corner, "I've been trying to find you- Ooo, who's this?" He wiggled his eyebrows. I quickly, but softly pulled Robin away.

"Do you mind if I tell them? Y'know, the rest of the band. They are my best friends an-"

"Go ahead, they'll get suspicious anyway." She smiled.

I smiled at her, then we shuffled back.

"So you two.." Harry wiggled his eyebrows.

"Come with me," I whispered to her, taking her hand and trying to find the boys, and I did in the third aisle.

"We can leave now." I said.

"Louis." Robin whispered.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Can I quickly buy my pickles and mayonnaise?" She asked quietly. I screwed my face up in disgust. "I'm craving them.." She spoke.

"Okay." I nodded, she squealed, going to the find the mayonnaise and then I saw her walk to the till.

"So who's that?" Niall smirked.

"Just wait." I said. I saw her pay for the 2 products, then we walked over.

"Did you get a lift here?" I asked her. She shook her head. "I'll take you home and well tell them then."

"You can come in my house to tell them?" She smiled sweetly.

"It's okay, don't want to intrude." I said.

"It's fine." She grinned.

"Sure?" I asked. She nodded.

"Boys were going to Robins and well tell you what's happening." I said to them.

We climbed into the black van and Robin told Paul her address. I shall keep that in mind; no I'm not a stalker.