Chapter Thirty

Obtener sus tejidos listos...

*

Louis POV

*

I called my mum as soon as we were sent out of Robins room, explaining what's happening. I left Zayn with Emily, which he was fine with since he's great with kids.

My mum came as quick as she could, and in the next 2 hours she was here.

"Oh baby she's gonna be fine, it has to be a mistake." She reassured me as I cried. "Think positive."

Mum then held Emily, trying to calm her down as she cried since Zayn couldn't do it. I know I should but I don't want her to see me cry.

*Half an hour later*

"Mr Tomlinson." I stood up. "We have news. Bad news to be precise." I tensed. "Miss Mkay. She.. She passed away. We couldn't get her back. She lost so much blood." The doctor said. I burst into tears.

I nodded, turning around and crushing my face into Harry's chest as he was the closest.

"H-H-a-arrrr-y sh-she's go-ne." I sobbed into his shoulder. I heard the boys cry as well since Robin was like a sister to them. I looked through the window over Harry's shoulder and saw Robins beautiful, lifeless body. What used to be tanned was now as pale as a ghost. Life taken away from her.

I can't believe she got to be mine, but now she's gone. She'll never be able to come back.. And the only time I'll see her is when I go. Don't worry, I'm not going to commit suicide. I would never leave Emily, my family. I would never, ever leave the boys or the fans.

Times with Robin, they were amazing. I know I only got to experience her when she was pregnant, but I'm sure she is even more amazing when she wasn't pregnant. She'd get angry at the littlest things, but I was always there to calm her down. When she cries, I'd shed a tear too. I feel lost with out her.

Taking her to that willow tree on our date, and asking her out were possibly one of the best moments of my life. My true love. Eleanor.. I loved her at first.. But then I guess after a while I could relate her to one of our old songs 'I want.' She was a gold digger. Using me for money. That prick. When I had Robin, I treated her like a princess. I really did.

Eleanor was pretty, but she'd never, ever reach Robins beauty. Robin was like a model. Yeah, she wanted a curve but not every person gets what they want and she dealt with that. She accepted herself, what's she's grown to be, what she has and she was upset that her parents kicked her out but she pushed that to the back of her mind.

Robins smile. My god.. It's perfect. Her perfect white teeth shining out when she smiled, her pink lips curving upwards. Her laugh, her adorable laugh. I have no words to explain how gorgeous it was.

Her perfect, tanned short and slim legs were one of my favourite. Her eyes, her gorgeous dark blue eyes, her long dark eyelashes. She never needed makeup, she didn't need it. But when she did she was even more stunning. Her sense of humour also never failed to make me laugh. She loved spongebob, she felt it made her baby happy. But I'm sure it was actually because it was her favourite.

I remember walking in on her watching spongebob, her big eyes staring at the tv, her mouth open slightly. She blamed it on Emily but I didn't take that. Her smile when Emily was born was gorgeous. I'm happy to say I did get a picture of it, hopefully it was a good picture. It's upsetting to say I didn't get a picture with her with our newborn baby. But that's life. You don't get what you want.

I don't even know what I'm saying. I'm sure it makes no sense. I've never cried so much since a family member died. I'm probably crying more than now. My poor poor Robin. My poor baby, 18 years old. She didn't even get to live life.

Emily, she hasn't got a mother. But now she's got me and the boys. I'm hoping she's okay with that.

My Robin. Gone. Lifeless.

So I did warn you to get your tissues ready.

Obtener sus tejidos listos ~ Get your tissues ready. (In Spanish)

It's sad to say this book has finished!

BUT...

If I get votes and a few comments.. I will definitely be up for a sequel?! What do you say about that?

A sequel.. Hmm.. Help me with the title.

I was gonna say 'Daddy' but that's quite like.. Dirty. Dadda? I don't know help me out something related to the baby and Louis still. It can't be Louis Tomlinsons baby again.. Something different.

Wow.. Over 250 reads? Over 10 votes? 3 comments!? Holy shit thank you.

So I hope you have enjoyed this book.. I know I have enjoyed writing it. Sorry for any confusion. I'm not an author.

Poor Louis): Did you cry? I cried writing this chapter. Louis crying. Shit that's sad.

Thank you so much for reading!

My names Lauren and hopefully I'll see you in the sequel;)