Chapter Twenty Seven

*

Robins POV

*

"Emily. Emily Rose Tomlinson." Louis spoke for me. I started to feel dizzy, and before I knew what was going on, I passed out.

*

Louis POV

*

I saw Robins eyes start to shut, she looked exhausted. "Robin, stay awake baby." I whispered. But I was too late to talk as she passed out, her head resting on the tub.

"Uhm.." The nurse looked down as I talked.

"Oh goodness!" Claire squeaked, checking Robins pulse. Another nurse came in, taking Emily from Robins arms, and Robin was taken out the tub with help from me, a hospital gown on her body that I dried for her. Panic spread through me as a doctor and 2 more nurses walked in.

"Your going to have to wait outside." The doctor said as she was laid on the bed, the nurses getting to work.

"She's my girlfriend-"

"Mr. Tomlinson. Please." The doctor said. I bit my lip, looking back to Robin but I couldn't no longer see her as nurses surrounded her, trying to find out why she passed out.

I walked out the room and saw the boys, who has stood up.

"How is she?" Niall asked.

"She's passed out." I cried. Shock spread their faces.

"What?"

"Why?"

"I-I don't know. She just gave birth a-and she passed out." Tears ran down my face. I wish mum was here, she's on her way still, stuck in traffic.

"Louis she's fine. She will be fine."

****

My mum arrived, and I ran over to her, embracing her and telling her about Emily, how her brown hair sat perfectly on top of her head, already long eyelashes, really small. Unfortunately I didn't get to see her eyes, but after they've finished checking her up, I will.

We sat around for a while more, not allowed to go in, or see the baby as the baby is still being checked over.

"Mr Tomlinson." The doctor poked his head out the door. I stood up, brushing myself off quickly. "Hello, can you just come here for a second." He waved me over to the corner.

"What's wrong?" I bit my lip, panicking.

"I'm going to get straight to it and say.. Robins gone into a coma."