Chapter Nine

*

Robins POV

*

I just got home from the doctors, and wondered up to my room, sticking the ultrasound to the wall with the rest of them. The other boys stood behind me as I grinned at it, taking a step back.

The amount little Emily has grown is strange, because she's inside of me. But I love her more than anything.

These past four days with the boys have actually been amazing, I'm glad I said yes. Me and Louis has actually became a lot closer, I enjoy his company a lot.

"She's beautiful." Liam said.

"You can't even see her." I laughed.

"Your ruining the moment." He said and everyone laughed.

"Why is she so small though still?" Niall asked.

"Because Dr.Martin said she's going to be small for her age, but she is still healthy." I answered, staring at the pictures on the wall.

"Ohhh." They all said. They've all been reading a lot about pregnancy and babies, wanting to help but I don't like to snap at them, so I try not to.

I do love this baby more than anything.

*

Louis POV

*

I have to admit, over these past over 2 weeks I've known Robin, I'm starting to like her even more. She's funny, nice, sweet and gorgeous. I feel bad for putting her in this position but she seems happy.

We went downstairs and all sat behind the laptop, looking in the baby furniture website to start on her room.

We chose out all the cute things, but Robin said no because they're too expensive, even though it looked like she loved them.

"We're paying for them, y'know love." I said, nudging her.

"Noo you've done everything." She pouted.

"This is all of our house as well you know, we want the room to look good." I smirked. She huffed.

"Thank you for everything, boys. You've done more then my parents did for me." She chuckled. We ordered the things like paints, beds, drawers, nappy changers, prams etc. All of them being white apart from the items in the room, bed sheets, etc.

I can't wait to make her room, I've never been so excited.

The boys have said that they feel like Robin is a sister to them, that thy need to take care of her. I couldn't ask for better friends.