Chapter Eleven

*

Robins POV

*

"I'm going for a walk, when I come back we'll start on the room again." I smiled, putting my uggs on.

"Be careful." Louis said. I nodding, opening the door and walking out.

I walked down the pavement.

"Ew, there's that Robin girl that's been seen with Louis." A girl whispered.

"Is she pregnant?" The other one snorted.

"Nah, she's just fat. And ugly." They snickered. I frowned, arrived at Starbucks, ordering a peppermint hot chocolate.

"Thank you." I smiled.

I walked back out and noticed a lot men with cameras.

"Robin! Robin!" Seriously how do these people get my name?

"How are the boys?"

"Is it true your pregnant?!" One shouted. No shit. Can't you see the fucking bump? Prick.

"Pregnant with Louis baby?" Another one shouted.

They started to pour me with questions and I tried to break free from the crowd. I spilled some of the burning hot chocolate onto me baby bump and screamed out in pain.

"ROBIN! ROBIN!" More paps shouted.

I cried out in pain, trying to break free. I took my phone out and called Louis.

"L-Louis can y-you come get me from Starbucks?" I cried, trying to dry my baby bump.

"Robin?" We started to loose connection. It hung up.

"Robin what's it like with the boys?"

"Robin! Look at the camera." I looked down still, trying to dry my baby bump that was still extremely hot. I felt the baby kick multiple times.

I dropped the hot chocolate out my hands and then the paps were being dragged out the way by security. I saw Louis once they had moved and I rushed towards him. He brought me in for a hug and pulled me inside the black van. The security climbed in the front and the paps swarmed the car.

"Robin.. Robin shh are you okay?" Louis asked.

"N-no." I shook my head.

"Did they hurt you?" Anger swept his facial features.

"No.. Well," I grabbed the bottom of my top and pulled it up past my belly.

A red patch was on my stomach.

"They made me spill my hot chocolate." I said, Louis hands felt my stomach and I looked up in surprise.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He stared into my eyes. "Can we get to the hospital?" Louis called to the driver. We took off.

**

"The baby seems to be fine, nothing wrong with her. I suggest you be a lot more careful." Dr.Martin smiled.

"Thank you." I said, taking the ice pack of my stomach after I let go off Louis hand.

I then put my hand back into Louis.

"I'll see you in 2 weeks." He said.

"See you then." I smiled, walking out. I'm so glad my little Emily is okay.