Chapter Seven

*

Louis POV

*

I can't believe it! I'm having a baby girl! Oh my god.. Emily. Well hopefully Robin still wants to call her that.

Robin started to cry, saying sorry about her hormones and then she started to talk to her tummy again. I have to say I find her adorable.

The door bell rung, and Liam ran to get it. I heard a few chatter and then someone storm into the room.

"Eleanor." I jumped up.

"Is this the slut your having a baby with?" She shrieked.

"She is not-"

"I am not a slut!" Robin boomed.

"Look down, you'll see you are." Eleanor pointed to her stomach.

"That is my fault." I said.

"You could have stopped it-"

"You could have stopped cheating on me." I replied.

"Wait, this is the girl who was cheating on you?" Robin said. I have to say she looks pretty scary.. I guess her hormones give her the boost.

"Your the one having a baby with my boyfriend!" Eleanor screeched.

"Actually, if you don't recall. We broke it off." I pointed out.

"Because of this slag? Who is also going to give birth to a baby who is going to turn out like her mother." Eleanor smirked. Robins jaw fell open and she tried to pounce on Eleanor but Zayn and Harry grabbed her before she could go any further.

"JUST LET ME SLAP HER!" Robin yelled. God please do it.

"Loubear please baby." Eleanor said, coming closer to me and grabbing my hands.

"Eleanor leave." I said, ripping my hands away. Robin was still fighting against the boys.

"Bu-"

"Leave." I raised my voice.

Eleanor looked at us all and stomped off.

"YOU FUCKING CUNT!" Robin screamed then slapped a hand over her mouth as we all looked at her in shock.

"I'm sorry baby. Or shall I say Emily." Robin said, rubbing her stomach.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" We finished off. She laughed. "Thank you." She gave us all a hug. "Congratulations to you too." She smiled at me and hugged me.

*

Robins POV

*

I can't believe it! A baby girl. I can't wait to buy her clothes! I should go tomorrow.

"Are you free tomorrow?" I asked Louis.

"Yeah." He said, "Why?"

"Can we go shopping for baby clothes tomorrowwwww?" I grinned.

"I'll come!" The other boys said in unison.

"Okay." I grinned.

"What time do you want picking up?" Louis asked.

"10?" I asked. He nodded.

We all said goodbye, they all congratulated us.

**

I yawned opening the door to be met by 5 faces.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I yawned again, stretching my arms out.