Chapter Twelve

*

Robins POV

*

After I told the boys what happened, they now seemed glad I was okay. But angry at the same time.

We then went upstairs and sat in the paint smelling empty room.

"Lets start with the cot." I smiled, grabbing the package. The boys opened it for me and then we started screwing it together.

I smiled once the bed was made, and then I put in the light pink bedding. I put it in the corner of the room. I turned around and noticed they had down the nappy changer. I slipped in the nappies and baby wipes, the little pink basket for the dirty nappies then put it on the other side of the room in the middle of the wall.

The room is finally complete once we fixed together the other things, and then I put the toys in there places.

I ordered a lot of toys.

We then took the wall stickers like the tall tree and stuck it in the corner of the room, then we put the little animal stickers below it, like giraffes and monkeys swinging on the tree that tilted from the corner over the nappy changer. We stuck a few here and there then we put the cute rocking chair in the corner of the room. This was all obviously after we placed down the cream carpet.

In all it was cute.

"Thank you so much." I smiled gratefully at the boys. We all had a group hug.

"Anything for you." Louis smiled down at me.

"Can we get in the pool? I need a refreshment." I asked.

"I'll come." Louis smiled. I cheered and got changed in my room. I had stolen Louis top for good now, it's mine. Heh.

I threw my hair in a messy bun and then went downstairs, hopping in the pool and squeezing inside of the ring.

It's starting to be difficult now from how big my bumps getting from ring 29 weeks!

I floated around while Louis came downstairs.

My mouth fell open at his tan chest.

Oh my fu-

"Stop drooling." I shut my mouth and blushed.

He climbed in after laughing, and swam towards me.

I kicked myself away from him so he didn't catch me, then fell through the hole in the inflatable ring.

I pushed myself up from under the water, to be met by Louis face. I held onto him for support.

He smiled at me and I smiled back, looking into his eyes. My eyes flickered down to his lips and then we came closer.

"CANNONBALLLLLLLLL!" Harry screamed, jumping in the pool. We ripped apart quickly, and I swam to my rubber ring.

"Did I ruin the moment?" Harry smirked.

"No, nothing happened."