• TWO •

I yawn walking inside of my apartment as soon as Camilla sees me she starts cheering she says "Girl where the fuck have you been"

I take off my cardigan replying "I told you I had watch the twins they're only five, my sister and her man worked all day"

Camilla tells me "I got the call bitch, I'm a laker girl ahhhhhh"

I smile hugging her responding "that's great Camilla"

My phone starts ringing she yells saying "that has to be for you, answer it, answer it"!

I quickly pick up the phone

Selena Lakers

Hey

Hello I wanted to speak with Selena Perez in regards to her audition yesterday afternoon

Yes this is she

Congratulations, You are now a laker girl an e-mail will be sent to you regarding all of the details

Thank you! Thank you so much you guys won't regret this I promise

Congratulations Mrs.Perez we look forward to seeing you at the first practice, have a good day

Goodbye thank you so much!

I hang up Camilla replies "we're Laker girls now"!

I laugh telling her "this is crazy all the girls that were there and they chose us, we fucking got it"

She responds "of course we did cuz we bomb as fuck, we're poppin"

I say "it's crazy tho, I'm shook"

Camilla picks up her phone smiling as she looks at the screen smiling, she starts dancing she replies "guess who just texted me to go to Delilah on West Hollywood tonight"

I roll my eyes telling her "you better not say that basketball player"

She groans responding "come on Selena it's just Brandon Ingram, it'll be fun you never wanna go out"

I say "it's not my scene I'm socially anxious it fucking sucks, but i told you yesterday if we made it on the team you gotta cut ties with this dude"

Camilla replies "but we just became Laker girls we should celebrate come on, it could be fun be 18 for a night you walk around acting like you 25"

I tell her "I wish I could but girl I gotta be up at 9 to work tomorrow and I am 18, I'm fun"

She rolls her eyes responding "watching Rick and Morty past midnight isn't exactly what people put age do"

I roll my eyes saying "it's not always Rick and Morty, sometimes it's anime"

Camilla holds my hand relying "my point is Selena let's go we can use this night, it's just one come on girl we'll get a couple of drink in I'm sure they'll sneak us something and dance the night away"

I look at her as she begs for a good ten minutes I groan telling her "fine cam only for a bit okay, I can't be late to work I can't loose any of my jobs"