• TWENTY-FIVE •

I sit on the ground tying up heels as Kyle tells me about his training today once he's finished I ask him "have you eaten anything it's important you eat something after you train like that especially how hard you've been going"

I lean over kissing him he answers "damn baby you looking good but I figured I could take the twins out to eat so I'm waiting"

I nod saying "that's sweet of you bebe thank you, I was wondering if I could borrow a bag that I could put come shoes in and my wallet"

Kyle gets up replying "I've got you"

A couple seconds later he comes out of his closet handing me a black leather bag I put on my vans, wallet, keys, water, portfolio with head shots, and lip gloss. I put it on telling him "I'm ready"

He responds "cool, we can go pick up the twins and I'll drop you off at your audition"?

I nod as he holds my hand then we walk downstairs heading outside to his car he opens my door I sit inside putting on my seatbelt then he starts driving. I look at him saying "I wanna learn how to drive"

Kyle looks over replying "really, I can give some lessons teach you the basics"

I tell him "I'd appreciate that I'm too old to still not know how to drive"

He responds "I like driving you around tho, gives us more time to talk"

I smile kissing his cheek saying "I do too but I'm depending on you too much and uber is adding up"

Kyle replies "I'm sure we could have you driving soon you tend to pick things up fast"

When the twins see us pull up they run to the car I turn around as they both yell "Hey"

I smile tying both of the car seats telling them "hey guys so the game plan today is that Kyles gonna watch you guys while I go to the dance audition is that good with you guys"

Leo responds "yeah"

Mari asks "what are we gonna do"?

I turn around and Kyle starts driving saying "we're gonna get some food then find some activities to occupy our time"

We pull up to the building replying "take care of them for ma and I'll see you at home"

Kyle tells me "we can wait on lunch til your done so you can eat with us if you want"

I respond "no it's cool just get have something for me when I get home"

He nods I kiss him looking back at the twins saying "I love you guys I'll see you later and be good for Kyle"

I get out of the car walking upstairs knocking on the studio door for it to be opened by the choreographer he replies "great you came it's so good to see you"

He shakes my hand as he pulls me inside I tell him "you too thanks for the call backs is it more auditions with a new group of girls"

I look around the room to see that it's a line of people sitting at a desk and another girl on the floor with red hair. The choreographer responds "now can the two of you please place your portfolios on the table"