• THIRTY-SIX •

Three Days Later

I walk downstairs to see Kyle in the living room scrolling through his phone I say "Hey bebe, what are you gonna do today"?

He pats his lap I sit on him as he replies "I already did both of my workouts I think I'm just gonna take the boys out for a walk"

I nod telling him "good cuz I just wanted to make sure you were gonna watch them, ive gotta head out"

He asks "where you off to"?

I respond "I've gotta meet with the lawyers remember"

Kyle says "ohh yeah what are you guys gonna discuss today"

I reply "well we're still talking to lawyers trying to get green cards, visas, or permanent citizenship anything really"

He tells me "who's going"?

I respond "it's just gonna be me and Isaac today I'm gonna try to get home early but your gonna have to make yourself dinner"

Kyle smiles saying "it's cool"

I kiss him replying "I love you but I've gotta he's gonna be here any minute"

He tells me "I love you"

Kyles POV

I wave as Selena and her brother drive off I say "alright boys it's time to role"

I open the door opening the passenger door then they hop inside sitting next to one another, I start driving then fifteen minutes later we pulled up to Jaz's house I get off with the boys, I hug Jaz and the twins and they play with the dogs. We sit on the dinning room table she says "so I was able to find eight plane tickets all together for us to Cabo my parents are gonna meet us there and I managed to find the five rooms at The Resort at Pedregal"

I reply "I thought we were doing the four rooms"

She laughs telling me "if you think my dads gonna be cool with you sleeping with Selena and me with Jacob your wrong"

I respond "I probably shouldn't bring up the fact that Selena and I live together then"

Jaz nods saying "exactly"

I hand her my card replying "alright let's make it official then"

As she types in the information telling me "this is really sweet Kyle, Selena doesn't like to celebrate her birthday because our parents can't be around so that fact your doing this for her and the twins is really sweet, thank you from all of us"

I respond "of course I'd do anything for Selena and I know that this is what's gonna make her the happiest that day next week is gonna be a blast, what about the twins all of their passport stuff is done"?

Jaz says "yeah it's already for next week Kyle as of now what I'd be worried about is meeting my parents"