• FIFTY-TWO •

I run into the house as Camilla drops me off she took me to get my make up, hair, nails, waxing done for Kyles birthday tonight I was trying to look like the baddest bitch in the club tonight for Kyle. I go upstairs to hear music blasting and the shower running I go over to the closet debating if I should do the all white or the glittery two piece.

I text Camilla pictures of the both of them she replies instantly

From Camilla 💕: the glittery one! Thas hot🔥💦

To Camilla💕: Are you sure?

From Camilla💕: You wanna be the finest bitch in the club or nahhh

To Camilla💕: Yous right!

"Angel"

I gasp turning around to see Kyle with a towel around his waist I quickly zip up the bag saying "Bebe you scared me"

He laughs walking up to replying "who else would it be"

I kiss him telling him "just cuz it's your birthday doesn't mean you can be a smart mouth"

He pouts and I give in wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him as he responds "shit maybe I should just keep yo fine ass home to myself"

I laugh saying "get ready your friends are downstairs you nasty"

Kyle replies "shit I'll pay for their dinner if it means I get them out the house"

I roll my eyes smiling telling him "you's wildin it's your birthday Bubba, come one get dressed"

I grab my bag and shoe box walking out of the room changing in bedroom as he gets dressed, once I get the dress on I put in my choker with his name on it. I sit on the bed opening the shoe box Kyle walks into the room looking at me dramatically dropping to his knees I laugh responding "those are some expensive knees Bebe you can't be doing that"

 I sit on the bed opening the shoe box Kyle walks into the room looking at me dramatically dropping to his knees I laugh responding "those are some expensive knees Bebe you can't be doing that"

He says "damn, I'm so blessed"

Kyle takes the shoes putting them on for me kissing my ankles I reply "mi amor stop"

He grips onto my thighs kissing up legs I stand up holding onto his head as he kisses the skin on my stomach revealed by the material. I pull him up with me as he presses his body against mine asking "all this for me"?

I nod as he kisses at my skin I place my hand on his forearm as he attacks my neck I answer "yea just let me not have any hickeys at dinner"

He tells me "but after dinner your all mine"

I respond "obviously, always"

We get downstairs standing by the door Kyle once again presses my body against his I blush trying to create a lil but of space between us but he just pulls me right back. He replies "you better get used to this tonight"

There's a knock on the door James open it to reveal Brandon who tells us "alright Kuz let's go"

We get outside to see a party bus Kyle responds "dang man you did this thanks"