• NINE •

I stand in the kitchen making a strawberry smoothie before I start my day as soon as I turn off the blender Kuz walks out of his room I didn't even know he was still home I say "I'm so sorry Ky did I wake you up"

He replies "nah I was on the phone with my brother, where you off to"?

I tell him "I'm go-"

Kyle cuts me off responding "looking gorgeous may I add damn Selena, do a little twirl for me"

He grabs my hand lifting it up having me spin I say "I'm gonna go to work at 8, then I gotta go look for apartments with Camilla at 1, I have practice with the laker girls after that, and I've gotta go watch the twins at 6 my sister got called in for a night shift..........I didn't realize everything I had to do til I just said it"

Ky laughs replying "all I got is practice today, can the twins come here I miss them"

I smile telling him "we might be able to arrange that, I made a smoothie you want some"

He nods chugging a glass eating half of my banana too, we end up in his room I sit on his bed as he picks an outfit as he throws a shirt on the bed I respond "this is wrinkled do you got an iron"

Kyle says "yeah in the closet in the hallway"

I go the closet opening the door exhaling went I see it in a spot I could never reach, I hear his laughter I turn around replying "you really don't want anyone using your iron do you"

He smiles telling me "I just remembered where it was hold up"

Out of the thirty shelves in this closet Kuz decided that he wanted to put it in the highest one, he hands it to me I got back to his room ironing his shirt. When I finish I look at the time responding "gotta blast, I don't wanna be late"

Kyle wraps his arms around me saying "don't go"

He lifts me up putting his face in the crook of my neck I reply "I've gotta go, I have a lot of stuff to do I'm sorry my 'lazy day' was yesterday"

He starts laughing telling me "you did homework all day"

I nod responding "I know that's how busy I am"

Kuz says "alright I'll give you a ride I've got two hours to kill before practice anyways"

We sit in his car he holds my hand I smile as he drags his fingers back and forth, Kyle asks "I don't want you to feel rushed to leave, you can stay in my place as long as you need.........a lil piece of me doesn't even want you to go, if you wanted to stay you know I'd cover rent"

I smile knowing he's offering this genuinely probably wanting to help me I reply "I've loved being independent I got my own place with Cam as soon as I graduated high school, thank you but I like having my own place"

He tells me "of course it's nice having you there though, I usually hate being home because it's so lonely and when you there I don't wanna leave"

I blush responding "that's sweet Kuzma"