• TEN •

Two Weeks Later

I groan as my alarm starts blaring I sit up stopping the alarm from continuing I felt so dead, this past week and a half if I wasn't working or practicing I spent every minute studying for the calculus test that I took yesterday and I still feel like I physically haven't recovered still as soon as I got home I took my ass to bed. These past two weeks had been kicking my ass with all of the recent work last night was my first full night of sleep being a student, lakers, working, moving into this new apartment, and the twins I felt like I barely had time to breath. I get out of bed slipping on my slides I walk out to see Camilla eating cereal she says "good morning Sel, you got something sent to you today"

She points to a white box wrapped in white ribbon sitting on the counter, I walk over to it opening it to reveal white roses with a purple heart in the middle I smile replying "awhhhh they're freaking gorgeous"

Camilla laughs telling me "did he get you roses because it's Friday"

I laugh at her responding "first of all we don't even know who these are from"

She rolls her eyes saying "Selena come on, we both know damn well that those roses are from Kyle Kuzma, his ass would get you the most extra roses possible"

I smile grabbing the little card on top replying "well let's find out"

Camilla tells me "the kid is a cute romantic, I will say that"

I open the card reading.........

To first dates
I'll be there tonight at 7
To Selena
From Your KyKy

I smile holding the card to my chest responding "your right it is Kyle, I didn't even know he was home"

She says "let me see the card"

I hand it to ger stepping outside into out balcony automatically camping Ky.....

Selena                                     Kyle

Hey Selena

Kyle! Are you home?

Yeah I got here this morning

What the hell are you doing come over!

I can't I promised Zo I'd help him find a gift for Denise

But I miss you

You missed me?

Of course, I missed you I haven't been in the same room with you in two weeks