• THIRTY-ONE •

A Month Later

This month has been really good for me I was starting to feel more whole and more complete but I also learned something that my therapist never told me. Finding myself and loving myself is a daily learning day to day process that was gonna take time. But I finally felt like I could give all of myself to Kyle and be completely honest with him which was a huge realization. I'm glad I figured it out now before he starts season again so that I can't be there for him and support him in every way he's supported me. Our time apart has also made me realize that I'm in love with Kyle that a big reason I wanted to improve myself wasn't just for him but for us. As I sit I bed smiling just over the thought of Kyle I decide to just break the ice and text him something that made it obvious that I wanted him I'm every way possible. Then after hours of posing and trying to get the right lighting I finally

To Bebe💛: come find your butterscotch queen🙈

I exhale pressing send seeing where tonight would take me and hopefully it would end up with Kyle

I exhale pressing send seeing where tonight would take me and hopefully it would end up with Kyle. I start skiing through my work emails to see that I got an invitation from MTV, I start reading.

Congratulations!

Selena we would like to invite you to be on our next MTV hit show called EX On The Beach on of our ex's dropped out and we found you in one of our contestants DMs and would like you to appear on the show. If not for him then just come to have fun, have a vacation, make some money, and who knows maybe you'll find love with someone else on the island. We need to hear back from you in at least three days so we can fly you out to the island immediately. Please let us know as soon as possible if you would like to appear on this show! We'd love it if you joined us. Please call us at (***)***-****

I automatically throw it away in the trash then wait for Kyle to text me back.

Kyle Kuzma POV

Tonight the guys dragged me out of my house complaining that all I do is train and sleep never going out with them anymore. They had me come out to a dinner with them with some of their supermodel friends I spent most of the night playing 8-ball with Zo who was at home right now watching a movie with Denise. As my phone vibrates one of my teammates takes it out of my hands showing it into my jacket saying "your a twenty two year old living in LA man act like it or at least be my wing man"

I get up replying "I guess man whatever"

Right away he got these two models to separate from the group he talked to one of them as he had me chatting up her blonde blue eyes 5'11 friend, who was named Mattel Hermani. This girl was drunk as hell she teamed of alcohol all the guys were hyping me up cuz apparently she was cute, my mind instantly goes to Selena I temper the day in the locker room when she came to my game and the guys were hyping me up saying that I was with a goddess. The longer I looked at Mattel the more attracted I became to Selena that girl was a fucking angle. I managed to keep this girl distracted for as long as I could til she started getting sloppy throwing herself at me she licks my neck and I quickly stand up as she falls into my arms I tell her "it's time to get your ass home let's get you to your drive"

She pulls at my belt I hold her hand getting her out of the club as soon as they see us paparazzi start taking pictures left and right as I get the valet to bring her driver to the front. Mattel hangs on top of me til her car finally pulls up she puts her hand on my neck sloppily kissing my cheek slurring "thanks Kyle"

I wave off the driver as soon as I get her in the car and they zoom off. I head back inside hanging out with the guys knowing that if I leave I won't be able to live it down. Half an hour later as were finally leaving the club and I managed to convince the guys to just come to my house play pool and eat pizza my phone vibrates. I read the screen My Honey🍯💗.

I smile like a kid in a candy store butting my lip seeing the first text but seconds later another text comes in

From My Honey🍯💗: Nevermind.

I whisper "what the fuck"

I was confused I thought that this was a booty call and shit I was down to be that for Selena tonight I really needed her but the seconds text caught me even more off guard then the first one. On of my teammates says "Kyle your as is all over TMZ with Mattel"!

Selena's POV

My phone wouldn't stop blowing up everyone was tagging me in this TMZ post 'Kyle Kuzma got a new boo, now with model Mattel Hermani'

There was pictures of them together that just made it seem like Kyle was up to no good and it did hurt me. I felt stupid that I felt hurt by this because I was the one that told him to go explore his options and now I'm being a fucking girl about it. I feel little twats starting to prick at my eyes at this point I just wanted to runaway for awhile desperately run away I didn't wanna be followed around by paparazzi asking me a million and one questions about Kyle. My mind goes back to the email I shouldn't tho.....then I start looking at all the pictures scrolling through the little gallery they had and the last one was of him opening a car door for her as she kisses his cheek. I stop hearing his words in my head your my butterscotch queen, I go to the trash bin in my email calling the number from the email of MTV and it was all done so fast. They got me the fastest ticket to Hilo possible, I wasn't looking for live but to get away from all of this for a while would sure help me in the long run.