• TWENTY-SIX •

Two Days Later

There's a knock on the door I quickly get up opening the door to see Bowie holding the dog I say "wassup man thank you so much for doing this for me"

He replies "of course as long as it means the dog is in a good home and it looks to me like you've got all the space for it"

I nod telling him "yeah he's gonna help us a lot little mans gonna make us a family shoot my girlfriend will probably love him before she loves me"

Bowie laughs responding "it's easy to love a puppy now he knows the basics right now like sitting, peeing outside but he's still a little rascal you know he's just a puppy so make sure you discipline him or else he'll rebel on you"

I nod saying "yeah I can do that"

He asks "have you got any doggie supplies yet or thought of a name"?

I answer "I got a collar then when my girlfriend gets home we'll go shopping for him and I'm just gonna let her decide on a name for the guy"

Bowie hands me his card then the puppy he replies "well if you have any questions feel free to call me and show him around the house so he feels comfortable and safe, I'll see you around Kyle"

I shake his hand telling him "again, thank you for everything Bowie"

I close and lock the door setting down the puppy responding "alright little man I'm gonna give you a little MTV cribs exclusive tour"

Once I show him the whole crib I sit with him on the couch watching the cavs vs warriors game I text Selena

To My Honey🍯 💗: baby where's you at?

From My Honey🍯 💗: On my way to my apartment

To My Honey🍯 💗: reroute yourself and come over

From My Honey🍯 💗: Bebe I've been all up in your space

To My Honey🍯 💗: I don't care I love you please come over

From My Honey🍯 💗: Okay I'll be there soon

To My Honey🍯 💗: I love you

As soon as I hear Selena's keys I hide leaving the dog in the living room.

Selena's POV

From Bebe💛: I love you

I smile asking my uber driving to reroute and he gladly does so, he drops me off at Kyles house I take out my keys unlocking his door saying "I'm here bebe"

I take off my shoes setting my bag down on the ground not hearing a single thing I repeat "Bebe, KyKy are you upstairs"?

I walk into the living room to see a little dog sitting on the middle of the carpet I gasp covering mouth as the dog sits tilting his head to the side I sit down on the ground placing both of my hands on my lap whispering "hi"