• FOURTY- EIGHT •

A Week Later

I make fart noises against Kyles cheek with my lips as he ices his thigh I ask "how's my bebe feeling"?

Kyle hurt himself yesterday and hasn't left the bed since he answers "I'm gonna be fine they just told me to try to stay off of it for a week then when I go back into to training to just take it slow"

I pout wrapping my arms around his neck kissing all over his face as he laughs saying "don't stress it Selena I'm gonna be fine a Week home should be good for me plus my family's here"

I reply "I just don't wanna leave you, I just wanna stay here and take care of my baby"

Kyle holds onto my waist as I shower him in kisses he tells me "as good as that sounds you've gotta go with our moms and try on dresses today"

I respond "I know but maybe j can reschedu-"

He cuts me off saying "baby I'm gonna be fine you need a wedding dress"

I laugh leaning my forehead against him replying "and your sure your gonna be okay"

Kyle tells me "yeah you'll get home and find me in bed I'll just have Dre grab me whatever I need"

I exhale responding "alright, you better be nice to him"

I hear yelling "Selena, lets go"!

Kyle smiles saying "that's your mom for the dress appointment"

I nod replying "she's really excited about this"

Kyle tells me "yeah my mom is too, she's happy that she gets to be with you to experience this"

I smile responding "I know it makes me happy too, I'm just nervous I'm not gonna find a dress and I'm gonna leave disappointed"

He rubs my arm up and down saying "baby you've gotta think positive"

I reply "it's just I don't even know what I want I didn't even imagine myself getting married, I never thought I'd fall in love with someone or someone love me and I really didn't think anyone would ask me to marry them"

Kyle smiles kissing me telling me "well believe your gonna be my wife I'm gonna be at the other end of that aisle it's gonna be me and you"

I smile placing my hand on his cheek asking "do you have any idea of anything you wanna see me in"

He shrugs answering "I love your body baby I'm pretty sure I'm gonna love it whatever you choose but I dream of you in white, we'll I'm in love with all of you I'm sure it'll be great whatever you choose"

I groan kissing his cheek standing up responding "I'll figure it out"

He says "I'll see you when you get home then have fun and I love you"

I kiss his forehead replying "I love you too bebe and don't you dare leave this bed"

My mom holds onto my arm as we enter the dress shop telling me "mira todos estos vestidos, ¿no estás emocionado" (look at all these dresses, aren't you excited)