• TWENTY-ONE •

Two Days Later

Today was Kyle and I's three month anniversary which is the first anniversary that were actually celebrating just because we wanted them to really be special so we decided every three months. This morning after we spent some time with his family we went to YMCA and he showed me the basketball court that he used to spend all day on so that was really cool. Then he went back to talk to some basketball players in high school giving them some motivational words but I stayed home just to get dressed up for dinner. But while he was away I managed to get myself all glammed up, I got him some roses, and I managed to get his gifts shipped out thanks to Camilla. There's a knock at the door then I hear Kyles voice "Selena I'm ready I'm just gonna wait for you downstairs"

I come out of the bathroom standing in front of the mirror as I fix my choker also looking at my outfit, I didn't know exactly what we were doing so I wanted to look nice for him but just in case he'd take me to take laser tag or something active ...

I come out of the bathroom standing in front of the mirror as I fix my choker also looking at my outfit, I didn't know exactly what we were doing so I wanted to look nice for him but just in case he'd take me to take laser tag or something active I could still do it. I grab the red roses and the black velvet gift bag walking downstairs to see Kyle sitting on the couch he looks up from his phone standing up right away. Kyle smiles bitting his lip whispering "damn"

I blush saying "Happy Anniversary Kyle"

He grabs my waist pulling me towards him replying "yeah happy anniversary to me"

I laugh as he leans down kissing me I tell him "I got you some red roses"

Kyle takes them responding "I can see that thank you baby that's sweet of you to think of me"

We go off to the kitchen as he puts them in a glass of water saying "we should get to dinner"

I reply "I want you to open up this gift before"

Kyle tells me "we'll do it at the restaurant I'll give you your gifts there too"

Within twenty minutes we make it to the restaurant sitting across from each other Kyle responds "Bebe"

I look up from the menu Kyle grabs my chair dragging me over to him I laugh saying "well hello there"

Kyle replies "you were too far away for my comfort"

He grabs my thigh placing it on his lap I ask him "what exactly is it with you and my thigh everywhere we go you do this"?

He answers "I like touching you Selena you know that every second when we're together I love constant contact"

I smile leaning forward as he kisses me I place my hand on his cheek leaning back wiping the lipgloss of of his lips. Our food gets to the table then he tells me "isn't it crazy how we've been together for three months"

I nod responding "it is but happy three months, Kyle I haven't been this happy with where I am in my life for a long time"

I grab his plate cutting his steak saying "that makes me happy Selena you don't know how happy you make me every single day"