• THRITY-FOUR•

A Week Later

On the plane ride home we made the decision that I was gonna move in finally decide that screw what everyone else things as long as I'm happy no one else's option should matter. Kyle was really happy about it too I got fully settled into the house yesterday and it worked out perfectly because Camilla was ready to move in with Brandon. I finish putting away dishes going into the living room to see Kyle playing fortnite talking on the headset to his brother, this was their bro time as much as I loved that Kyle made time for him I had a long day of work and I needed his attention. I say "Bebe how much longer are you gonna be playing"?

Kyle didn't reply he was like on autopilot every time he played I repeat "Bebe"

Not a single move I groan going upstairs to my closet I put on putting on my silver choker with Kyle on it, then I slip on something that a random company sent me.

It was a matching set and if anything was gonna get Kyles attention it was this I grab his jean jacket putting it Ian I lean on the stairs yelling downstairs "Bebe"

Still nothing I go downstairs to see he still focused on the screen I stand beside the tv as the jacket slips off one of shoulders, Kyles attention quickly goes to me his jaw drops he speaks into the headset "I gotta go Dre"

I smile as Kyle walks up to me pushing the jean jacket so it falls to the ground he covers his mouth replying "damn"

I tell him "Bebe I want your attention"

He responds "it's all yours but tonight you callin me Papi"

I nod as he places his hand on my chin saying "come on let me hear it"

I whisper "Papi"

Kyle groans then replies "fuck me, let's get upstairs"

He holds my hand walking to the staircase Kyle stops telling me "actually ladies first"

I walk up the stairs with him behind me he responds "mhmm heavenly rocks them hips for me my caramel queen"

We get to the room he sits on the bed I say "Kyle-"

He caught a me off replying "wait just let me enjoy all of this for a couple of seconds, every little curve and dip of this body"

Kyles hands start roaming my body I place my hand on his neck pulling him closer to me as he drags his nose across my collarbone. He looks up at me pulling me into his lap but I prop myself up on my knees, I drag my thumb across his cheek kissing him whispering against his lips "I love you"

It just slipped out but I felt time stop and bliss just went over my body but Kyle sat still just looking at my lips as if he couldn't believe what had just escaped them. I smile pressing my forehead against his as he grips onto my thigh I repeat "Kyle I love you"

He presses me onto the bed kissing my neck as he props himself up on his arms I keep my hands on his stomach tracing his tattoos. Kyle was being really gentle with me just kissing my body like if it was the most fragile thing on earth I hear him start whispering "I'm so blessed. My queen I'm infatuated even with the way you say my name, all I wanna do is make you happy, give you everything your heart desires, yous my dream come true, your the first thing in my mind when I wake up and even the last thought when I slip back into bed, I always got these mental images of you in my bed, you came back to me, ive been dreaming about this moment for so long I can't believe the words that you just said to me"