• FOURTY-FIVE •

A Week Later

This week was wild after we got a couple of voice recording from Kyle we sent my album off to multiple labels, the whole family went to a football charity event Kyle played in everyone had posters so that was fun to and I could see that Kyle was r...

This week was wild after we got a couple of voice recording from Kyle we sent my album off to multiple labels, the whole family went to a football charity event Kyle played in everyone had posters so that was fun to and I could see that Kyle was really bonding with my dad which made me extremely happy. My parents have been staying with us which has been oddly great Kyles getting to know them on a personal level and my dad fell in love with the dogs so it was a plus for him. I sit on the couch braiding Maris hair as Kyle walks into the living room kissing my forehead saying "Selena we should head out now we've got that meeting with my manager"

I nod finishing the braid standing up picking up my bag Kyle holds my bag walking towards the door he yells "we're gonna be out for awhile but make yourselves at home"

My dad walks up to Kyle doing this new handshake they've created I laugh leaning my head on Kyles shoulder as my dad asks "Ustedes van a estar fuera por mucho tiempo" * are you guys gonna be out for long*

Kyle answers "I'm not sure yet to be honest I don't even know what this meetings about"

My dad nods kissing my forehead replying "well I'll see you guys later then"

After a thirty minute drive we pull up to a skyscraper I raise and eyebrow as Kyle puts his arm around me and we walk inside he clicks the button with the number 38 as the doors close I ask "Kyle have you ever been here"?

He tells me "honestly no, I'm a little confused we ain't ever had a meeting here"

I exhale as he kisses my forehead responding "I'm sure it'll be fine"

We step out the elevator getting to our floor Kyle says "I'm pretty sure he said room B221"

Once we find the room we walk inside to see a long table filled with people I step back as I reply "right room"?

I look up at Kyle as he nods and his manager walks up telling us "Hey Guys, please have a seat"

As we walk to our seat I could tell that half of the people in this room were lawyers which made me nervous this had to of been serious I grab my phone shutting it off throwing it into my bag. Once we take our seats Kyle places his hand on my thigh I hold his hand and there was this silence in the room after a while he responds "Alright so what's this meeting about today"?

His manager says "so I know this meeting really came out of the blue and usually it's just the three of us and now we're in this room filled with multiple people and I'm sure the two of you are curios as to why"

I nod as Kyle replies "yeah I don't think we have space for anymore bodies it's so filled"

Everyone laughs as his manger starts explaining and points at four people "Alright so basically I've been approached by multiple networks but I have chosen these four who I've felt can help the brand and we're willing to be the most flexible, they all want to have a reality show with about your dynamic and daily life"