• FIFTY-NINE •

Two Days Later

I brush my hair sitting in bed as Kyle plays with our puppies on the ground as we watch Rick and Morty he stands up running to the closet saying "shit I almost forgot"

He runs back out holding a bag behind his back I reply "and what's this"?

Kyle jumps on the bed placing a bag in my lap telling me "a surprise I saw in the store now go try it on"

I get up taking the bag going into our closet quickly changing I laugh once I see it on walking outside showing Kyle doing a twirl responding "you like"

He gets up saying "I fucking love it"

I laugh once I realize that he's wearing the exact same one I reply "your so damn cheesy but I must admit these are cute"

I place my hands on his forearm puckering my lips as he kisses me I smile wrapping my arms around his neck he carries me then we hear a our doorbell. I try to get down he walks telling me "no your not getting down, you fits you sits"

I laugh responding "what does that mean I'm hanging onto you"

Kyle says "point is I'm not letting you down"

We walk downstairs he opens the door to reveal his manager and a u-haul truck with a bunch of people unloading things he asks us "so are you guys ready"?

The two of us look at him confused I break the silence answering "I don't think we have a single clue"

As we laugh his manger replies "guys this isn't funny we're shooting the pilot for the show today"

My eyes nearly pop out of my head and Kyle sets me down telling him "yeah man we've got this"

His manager responds "y'all better now I'm gonna have them start setting up upstairs in your room Alright"

I look up at Kyle as he says "I'll pick up the room really quickly"

I reply "and I'll make snacks.........do we need snacks for this type of thing"

Kyle shrugs telling me "I don't know I've never had to film a show....but snacks are always necessary"

We high five each other going our separate ways I make some ice tea, slice up some watermelon, and I made some pizza rolls knowing how much Kyle likes them. As I get the tray ready I add water bottles then I go upstairs to see them setting everything up as Kyle sits on the flinch in front of our bed I introduce myself to all the crew offering them food. I sit next to Kyle he puts his arm around me as I cuddle into him the producer says "alright guys I know this is different having cameras follow you guys around but you've gotta act natural and act like we're not even here now right now we're gonna do basic stuff about you guys so say whatever you want"

The lights are on us and he counts down from 5 once he hits 1 I start speaking "I'm Selena Perez I'm a Singer, Dancer, Model and Choreographer"

Kyle says "I laid my eyes on Selena and knew I wanted her"

I laugh tracing my fingers on the back of his neck continuing "this is my fiancé Kyle he plays for the Lakers and is a fashion icon"

The producer asks "how did the two of y'all end up together"

Kyle answers "I met Selena in a club and she didn't care who the fuck I was, I ain't shit, anyways I'm persistent I knew what I wanted I don't know how but I got her to let me show who I really am and bam two months later she was my girlfriend, as soon as that happened and I fell deeper in love I knew I had to make her my wife"

I reply "it's been a lil rocky you know because my parents are old school, like super old school like us living together is kinda a issue but I've been financially supporting myself since I was 15 so they couldn't say much, but as far as everything else I'd say we've been doing it by the books, for me I'm so nervous when it comes to relationship stuff and KyLe was patient so I appreciated that"

Kyle nods telling them yeah "so we were friends for awhile, dating a couple of months, and now we're engaged. People think we were on the fast track to get married but it's more like when you know you know type of thing and the reason we're getting married so soon is due to my career you know I'm on the road a lot I didn't wanna wait another year or two. That's why by the time this comes out we're already gonna be married"

I respond "people ask if I'm scared to get married young and so fast but honestly no I've never been so sure about anything in my life, Kyles the one thing I know is forever besides my family"

Kyle says "I think I was very blessed to find Selena you know she's a strong and very independent female it drew me to her I didn't wanna be with no girl I wanted and needed a women. But the fact that I'm gonna be with the love of my life and get married til death do is part not a lot of people can say that. That their significant other is the love of their life and their world and I know to her, I'm the love of her life and her world so yeah we're blessed"

I reply "this is real life you know and we just take it day by day, but at the end of the day he's my priority"

Kyle tells them "she's above everything for me, no matter what I'm always gonna make sure we're okay, our future family we're gonna work on that you know, and boys Ace and king"

The producer asks "how do you guys manage to make everything work with all the traveling you guys both lead busy lives"

I answer "for the most part we try to travel together you know with my music I've been traveling just meeting with different music producers and artists, then as a dance choreographer I travel a lot and I've been lucky he's always with me it's his off season"

Kyle responds "when we got together it was towards the end of my season so we kinda know how to deal but it's definitely gonna be different when I'm back and season and as she grows, but day by day"

I say "the busier we both get the more we realize that quality time is really essential for us to stay strong it's hard when we're both so in love with our careers and our goals are so massive"

Kyle replies "when your so mentally, sexually, emotionally attracted to one another it works like I said love of my life and center of my universe, but we kinda need to schedule our moments now cuz it's either work, family, or our dogs coming between us"

I laugh telling them "we really are getting to that point we have to schedule little moments"

Kyle responds "I know I might sound crazy saying that our dogs get in the way but those are her babies you know she's in love with them and their in love with her, like say if we're cuddling in bed Ace and King right away lay in the middle of us so they can get Selena to themselves they know what they'd doing, I don't have the heart to kick them out they're still just puppies but sometimes a mans gotta do what he's got to do"

I shove him as Kyle laughs hugging me saying "a man just needs his woman sometimes"