• FOUR •

Two Weeks Later

I finish fixing all the racks in the store which will probably only look nice for ten minutes before another wave of customers walk in, I look at the time reading 11:30 AM I go over to Katie saying "I've gotta clock out, I have a doctors appointment"

She replies "it's all good girl go handle it"

I head to the break room grabbing my backpack from  my cubbie taking off my name tag, I wave goodbye to Katie bumping into a chest telling them "I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going"

I turn my head to see a chest I look up to see a smiling Kuz he responds "I was trying to bump into you actually, are you free maybe we can kick it for a few"

I start walking as he follows next to me I say "actually I'm kinda running somewhere, I've gotta pick up my babies for the doctor"

He replies "babies, your a mom"

I tell him "no they're my little brother and sister but they pretty much are my babies, I've gotta get them to the doctors office, not really your scene"

Kuz gently grabs my arm responding "can I come with you?..........or is that weird"

I say "ummmm I mean if you want to.....sorry I don't really see why you wanna come but your welcomed too"

He smiles replying "you've been avoiding me and I've been wanting to see you, it's really good to see you"

I nearly blush telling him "we should really get going I've been waiting a whole month for this appointment for them"

Kuz nods responding "yeah I'll drive"

We get into his car I hand him my phone with waze on it giving him directions to the twins school, he says "so why exactly have you been avoiding me I had a good time that night on the beach with you, I thought you did too"

I nod replying "I did have fun with you it's just I'm busy with school, my babies, working, now the laker girls, and going to dance class on the little free time I do have"

He tells me "I mean I get it but not even one text out the embarrassingly many I sent"

I smile responding "I know I'm sorry but I mean I can't be the only girl you wanna text, there gotta be girls hitting you up left and right too"

Kuz looks at me confused saying "ummm I don't get what you mean by that but you are the only girl I'm tryna talk too"

We pull up to the school he opens my door I step out walking with him to the classroom sure enough we see the twins sitting outside with some other kids. I get on my knee as they run over to me hugging the life out of me I smile kissing there foreheads as the yell "sisssy"