𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢

! Before you begin reading !

This is going to be a
Omegaverse AND high-school AU fanfiction.

In case you didn't know what Omegaverse means:
(AU : Alternative Universe)
Omegaverse is a AU in which males can get pregnant. In this type of AU, there are three main roles: Alpha, Beta, and Omega.

BUT, in this fanfiction we will have a few more roles than just the traditional three!
The new roles are going to be the following:

-Sigma
-Delta
-Gamma
-Theta

If you don't know what their roles are:

-Sigma : They are independent, self reliant and intelligent. Capable of enduring the toughest conditions and operating in any environment.

-Delta : They are the third in command after the Betas. Deltas help Betas to "keep in line" the lower ranks.

-Gamma: They are usually the ones who protect and try to prevent or avoid problems. They make sure that nothing is wrong, and if something is wrong they either try an solve it. They are also known as the wisest and the elder ones.

-Theta : They're most likely to be the ones who take care of the others or the weakest, often going to be known as the medics.

-CONSIDER THAT-

The characters will NOT look exactly as in Attack On Titan since it's going to be an Omegaverse AND high-school AU.

examples:

-Eren: He is going to be 1.70m tall (5,6ft)

-Levi : He will be way taller than Eren, about 1.85m tall (6,0ft)

THIS FANFICTION WILL CONTAIN:

-STRONG LANGUAGE
-VIOLENCE
-ADULT CONTENT

If you disagree with any of these things that I have listed, then don't read this.
Just don't, I don't need people who complain about a scene of violence when I CLEARLY listed what will be in this fanfiction.

You may now proceed with reading this fanfiction.
I hope you'll enjoy it.
Honestly, I don't really care if this won't come out great in some people's eyes because I'm the author and I decide what will happen lol.

-Sincerely, ME.