3

༺E r e n༻

I'm wondering how much has it been ever since that man from the government came to see me...

I guess two hours ago..? Damn this place should really get some clocks on these walls...
Right now I'm in a room, a very LARGE room. I'm wearing a black chained collar that's connected to the wall I'm in front of just to "prevent" any sort of problems that i may cause.
The chain is long enough for me to walk to the center of the room, but I'm not alone in here though, there are two other subjects which have written on their straitjackets 'S91'and 'T89'.
I'm guessing they're a Sigma and a Theta.
They don't seem any older or younger from me. Oh well, their not chained up at least, they shall be grateful for this.
But, I'm wondering why they are looking so upset...by looking at the Sigma, I'm 101% sure he has woken up on the wrong side of the bed, the Theta instead is kind of bored according to my eyes. 

After a good amount of time they both took a glance at me and began to tremble like jelly.
Have they seriously noticed just now that I'm in the same room as they are?
Just by glaring at them they both went to the farthest corner to stay as far as possible away from me, damn i didn't know I was THAT intimidating.
I kept on staring at them, the Sigma is sweating, I can perceive an aura of terror around him.
I somehow cant smell their scent, I have to help myself by my eyes.
Anyway, the Theta started a glaring contest with me. Of course I won, this 'living organic mess' is now trying to hide behind the Sigma, I'm enjoying this unknown feeling, that so unknown isn't anymore. I do remember the first days when I have been brought here; it almost felt as if I belonged here, I know it may sound weird, but I felt comfortable by being surrounded by people who knew how to deal with me. But on the other hand I knew that I had to escape as soon as possible before they'd turn me into a... I don't even know what but I for sure don't want to stay here any longer, six years are more than enough for me. I settle myself down on the soft and warm cushioned floor, leaning against the also cushioned wall that hugs me. I look around myself more, and I spot a camera in the room. Oh wow..they're watching me even here...

t i m e s k i p

Suddenly, the door got open harshly swinging wide open and slamming against the cushioned wall, catching the attention of the Sigma, Theta and mine.
I was looking in the direction of that door only to see someone from the personnel, it's a very short woman i haven't seen her ever before, she has to be new.
She just smiled warmly at me shutting her eyes close making her cheeks go red and puffy. She then began to walk getting closer and closer to me, I kept my eyes on her chest to try to find something that looks like a piece of paper; the one that every personnel has here to show their second gender...but she doesn't have any! She's wearing a damn white coat that got me confused! THAT BITCH. How can I know if she's a Alpha or a Beta?!
I hear her hum under her breath, what the is she humming for?! "It's not nice to look at a woman's chest you know?" Then something inside hit me, i couldn't stand her any longer, I felt my eyes grow wide at her making my pupil shrink. When I was about to jump on her I got tackled down by two men that I don't know where the hell got from since there's only one door. I was squirming, trying to get free from their grips.

I'm failing so much, I feel my face burn from anger now.

"Now now there's no need to get angry" she said while smiling and giggling "I'M GOING TO SKIN YOU ALIVE! STOP SMILING AT ME!" I roared very loudly, the whole room went silent immediately, deep growls began to leave the back of my throat.
After a good while I heard someone clap their hands about three times, a tall woman with a very messy ponytail came inside the room, her glasses were shining more than a lighthouse and she had a creepy grin on her face "...PERFEEECT!!!" I moaned in pain due to her high pitched voice "OH MY LORD I'M FEELING SO EXCITED!" This screaming monkey has to be so loud obviously... i feel my head starting to hurt as hell, i curl up in a tight ball and shiver, hoping that the pain would disappear.
Next thing I knew is that a soft but cold hand stroke my nape gently, my muscles tensed up immediately, I felt a strange piece of cloth covering my mouth and nose, it had such a weird smell. I realized that they were trying to make me fall asleep, i tried to fight to stay self conscious, i tried to keep my eyes open...
i tried to blink but it seemed like they actually succeeded..I can't feel my body nor being able to open my eyes anymore. Everything is just black once again.