9

༺E r e n༻

After six years, i have finally found this bitch.
Her face is priceless, the eyes filled with shock, skin that's turning slowly into a paper white color.
I'm feeling so mighty now, so strong and powerful, so feared... she's fearing me, her figure is trembling like a leaf on a windy day.
Her eyes that are filled with panic made me almost smile. I must remember that I'm 'alone' here, so if I do even the slightest mistake, everyone in here would most likely go versus me. Especially Levi, Hell I bet my own life that he wouldn't hesitate to take my bones.
A wave of dizziness washed over me, then I look at Mikasa "How have you been in these past years?" There was a moment of silence, I kept on looking at her, burning my invisible glare on her "I have been good..how about you?" It's obvious that he has been good, she basically ran away in a critical moment back in that horrid day "Oh I've been fine, couldn't have been better" a sinister growl left the back of my throat sending a shiver to some students, when I glanced over at the raven haired Alpha, he looked as if he didn't even notice what was going on, his face was stern and emotionless "Sooo~ Now that you two did your little speech, can we begin?" I look over at the crazy psychopath that got me in this school, i gave her a slight nod "Good, you may now begin to walk" I do as she said. Before I lifted my foot something in my mind hit me, I remember when I told her 'I won't let any of you understand anything' . I shall then walk and act like a normal, human, being.
I shook my head and lifted it to look in front of my, my eyes meeting a blank wall, I then began to walk normally.
My shoulders were relaxed just as my hips, I was walking slow without hurry. But by every step I took, dizziness kept on hitting me causing me to make irregular steps, such as some were big and some were small.
The sound of pencils and pens was audible as the student were writing on theif papers.
After a few minutes of walking I went to the teacher's desk and sat on top of it, crossing my legs. The gaze of the jet black haired Alpha didn't leave my figure, I just smiled innocently at him, his eyes grew a bit in surprise, I just giggled at him grinning widely.
I feel like the substance that got inject in my veins doesn't work on me anymore, I remember all of these times where they've used it on me, now it doesn't even work anymore. It's almost as if I developed a mutation to win over it.
A big pain then bangs my head, I know that there's a big bruise on my forehead, it's so painful that even if the dust touches it, it hurts a lot.
I look at everyone, their faces show that they had a lot of difficulty, I glance over at some papers that were in the first line of desks, they were empty.
I internally smirked.
The door opened softly revealing two tall figures; they were two employees from the madhouse.
They walked over to me mentioning for me to follow them, I just shrugged it off and followed them looking with the corner of my eye once again at Levi.

༺L e v i༻

Just as the door got closed Hanji immediately began laughing silently and writing down on her notebook quite a lot of stuff.
She already wrote about two pages "Hanji what the hell are you writing?" I asked sighing loudly, she just looked at me with those psychotic eyes of hers "WELL LEVI I GOT TO UNDERSTAND A LOT OF THINGS IN THESE FEW SECONDS WHEN HE WAS WALKING OUT OF  THE  CLASSROOM!" She then bursted into a crazy insane laugh that could scare a serial killer.
I walk over to her, kind of curious "So what did you understand four eyes?" She grins widely "His personality" , "Huh? And how can you be 100% sure about that" , "The way he acted and walked out of the classroom, you dummy, also the way he looked at you before he left" i just had a pissed off look on my face, this is getting on my nerves now "Hanji mind explaining me what the fuck you understood?" silence "He was faking all this time, he was just waiting to strike, but I'm sure he couldn't because of the huge amount of students that are here—"  i rise my hand right to my chest's height in order to make her shut up"Okay okay okay, according to you he was faking...so how shall we continue? You're the only one who got something as a start" she showed off a grin, a really scary grin, her head turned to lock her gaze with Mikasa's "You really don't want to talk with her about that" , "Well I actually want and will~" in a split second she ran towards her and began asking her questions, i sigh loudly and walk over to them.