16

༺E r e n༻

"Eren!" huh.. "Ereeen!" ...ugh "EREN!" , "WHAT!" , "Oh there you are!" , "Uuugh.." I wrapped my arms around my stomach and laid on the ground as if it was a bed, a rock hard bed though. I still haven't seen who called me, but I could guess from the voice that it was that crazy pony tail girl—Hanji was her name if I'm not wrong "Eren what are you doing here all alone?"

What are you doing here all alone

I stayed quiet, this phrase hit me very hard. "Eren?" I turned my head towards her voice and looked up, she was smiling at me "Come on, i want you to meet someone"
My body stiffened at this and anxiety began running marathons in my veins. I don't like this at all, I'm having a bad feeling in my gut
"Eren—" , "SHUT. UP!" I stood up immediately and stared at her, I'm feeling bad  for yelling at her like this "I'm sorry I just.." , "It's alright Eren" she sighed heavily, not even looking at me anymore "Let's go shall we?" She took my hand in hers and smiled at me.
Somehow this made me jump six years back in time when my mom was the one giving me smiles like this...

We're walking, and by every step I took the idea of just telling her that I wanted to go back keeps getting bigger and bigger
"There we are Eren!" I look around to see if there is anyone, there's nobody but a empty small courtyard behind one of the dormitory buildings. Is this some sort of trap? "You can come out!" I then heard some movement noise from some of the bushes. I turned over and saw the last person I'd expect to see,
Mikasa. This has to be some kind of joke my face twisted into a very wicked smile before talking to her
"OH MIKASAAA MY BELOOOVED SISTEEERR~"
i said quite loud, though I'm not entirely sure if they noticed the sarcasm. I began to walk towards her, I turned my head to Hanji just to show her my very fake happy  face "SOOOO, HANJI." I could feel them both sweat and go pale, I know that something is up, my gut is telling me to run away because I'm in a somewhat open space.. i've learned that an open space can either be a sign of trouble or escape, but I refused to listen to it
"You wanted me to meet this precious...rat?" I said walking to the middle of the small courtyard looking at both of them. Mikasa's face twisted at this, i wrapped my arms around my chest as if I was hugging an invisible person and then begin to laugh softly. This got to be some crazy ass shit "Hanjiiii why? TELL ME, WHY HER?" I said pointing my head towards Mikasa "Why her out of all the people?" I added so softly and quietly.
None of them was even moving.
After what seemed to be twenty seconds Mikasa began mumbling something. And I was beyond annoyed "Oi" I interrupted her stupid moment, once she looked up at me I smirked devilishly "Didn't my mom tell you something about mumbling in front of people?" I teased although it pained me because I mentioned my mother.
I saw it, the famous pissed off stare of Mikasa
"This is no place to talk about our parents" then it clicked me "OUR PARENTS?" I yelled, my other half didn't want to yell, my other half wanted me to apologise for everything and go back on good terms with her. But no, Eren got mad and Eren is about to start a fire, hell fire "how fucking dare you to call MY parents OUR?" My voice was gradually raising, something tells me that they're just testing my patience. Bad idea. Why would they even want that?
I walk towards Mikasa slowly but with harsh and loud steps. She stepped back, this reminds me a lot one of those ugly moments back in the madhouse. You know, the feeling of being trapped is probably one of the worst feelings one could ever get to experience, Some may say it's sadness, other say it's guilt, but to me is to feel trapped, as if you had no way out but to wait for your end to arrive and to have fear rise up your veins.
And this is what Mikasa is experiencing right now, the look on her ugly face, her brutally disgusting shivering body and wide eyes are showing it all.
I've put all of my attention on her, like a predator going for it's prey. But eventually all of this mightiness finished once I got thrown on the dirty and hard ground. Hands gripping my neck, i can tell that the person above me is trying to suffocate me "Hanji call for help! Don't stand there just staring!"

That voice...

A strangled groan came from my mouth "YOU KEEP QUIET BASTARD!" I couldn't help but smirk "..you can't kill me." I said quietly, his hands kept on gripping my neck's flesh. It's not so bad, I got used to this back in the madhouse so I don't feel pain. He moved  his legs so that his my hips were in the middle between his knees.
Apparently I have become the prey now.
I tried my best to squirm and get free from his tight grip, but all I got was a threatening growl from him. This made me want to growl back but I couldn't, I wanted to whimper but I choked that option.
All of a sudden shivers went down my spine to my hip bones when he whispered in my ear "You can't even imagine how much I want to kill you right now." His heavy breathing kept rising "You know what? You don't deserve to have a place here, what happened in the past has no meaning now.  You just can't attack p—" I snapped at him, thank God his guard was low but his hands gripped my neck again "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU?! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO TELL ME THAT IT HAS NO MEANING!" Tears were falling down my cheeks "I WANT MY MOTHER AND MY FATHER TO BE HERE!.. I'M SO CLOSE TO FORGET HOW THEY LOOKED LIKE! AND YOU ARE TELLING ME IT HAS NO MEANING!?—"
I chocked at the end, even more tears falling down. My eyes felt like burning.
I began bucking like mad trying to get him off of me. But I kept failing "Eren. This doesn't mean that it's your sisters fault! She's innocent—" I interrupted him with a agonisingly loud cry
"KILL ME!" I yelled "KILL ME RIGHT NOW!" Levi's grip loosened a lot, so now that I yelled those words he is leaving me live?
"I WANT TO DIE! MAYBE NOW I CAN FINALLY GET THE CHANCE TO STAY WITH THEM FOR ETERNITY!" Even more tears were falling down, my face is entirely wet now. All of a sudden I heard footsteps of several people getting closer. I began to scream out of control, I couldn't shut myself.
Agonising shouts kept erupting from my throat. I felt Levi's hand trying to hold me in a tight grip again but he was too slow, before he even managed to grab me again I bucked my hips and made him fall.
I bet that bit of sanity I have left everyone around is shitting their pants now that I'm free.
Only silence and my embossed heavy breathing were audible, I look at Levi with my bloodshot eyes, then at Mikasa and Hanji
"Fucking. Stupid." was all I said "Stupid and pathetic." I took a step forward and everyone flinched as I moved "Were you testing me..?" No answer, I took an other step forward towards Hanji and Mikasa "Both you and I know it, Hanji. I rather starve myself instead of talking to her, or at least attempting to."
I breathed out very shakily, as if my strength was abandoning me.

Eventually it did, my ugly legs couldn't hold me anymore so I fell on my knees. The sound of bone crashing on the concrete floor echoing softly.
A clothed hand touched my nape, I didn't know and didn't want to know what was going on, so I just closed my eyes and waiting for something to happen.

Quite a long page hmm? I wanted to apologise for not updating, but now I should have more free time to dedicate to this fanfiction :)
So there will be a update every week.

A little warning, the chapter of Congratulations
Is about to reach its end, which means the second chapter will begin with the main plot idea of this fanfic and some real action will finally begin.

I was wondering, what are you thinking of this fanfiction so far? Any thoughts of what may happen in the future of it?

-Ren.