6

༺L e v i ༻

As soon as we arrived in the school's area i got a notification. I took my phone from my pants pocket and looked at the lock screen : Hanji sent me several messages.
Why didn't I receive these notifications earlier? The first one was sent about two hours ago...
I began to read some of the messages and I clearly didn't understand anything, there are random numbers put in words, and some don't even have finished sentences...well shit.
"Guys I'm having a really, really bad feeling." Oluo, Erwin and Mike speed walked to me and looked at me worried, I felt a hand touch my shoulder...that hand is also sweaty "What's the matter Levi?" I glanced at Oluo making a 'don't touch me' face, but I just shrugged it off "I feel like something happened to Hanji, or Petra." I could see sweat running down his forehead and eyes widening.
He then began to run towards the male dorms, I chased him before he attempted on doing something stupid, Mike and Erwin following me.
As soon as we entered the entrance of the dorm, the four of us heard a door slam and some running sounds, with a faint gasping...right after that, there was a bloody scream that got cut by a thud, probably on a wall. Oluo dashed upstairs, because that's where we heard this mess coming from. Me and the others followed him quickly not wanting to lose him from our sight, it's not that we don't trust him, it's just that his confidence is stronger than his body.
As soon as we reached the second floor, i got shocked of what has just met my eyes.
There are some pillows and random objects from our room scattered in the alleyway floor and nail like scratches on the walls, as we began to walk deeper in the alleyway, the scratch marks on the walls began to show some blood. If this had to be the alleyway of a film, it would be definitely the one of a horror. I turned my head to see Mike sniffing the air, he had a death glare on his face "Levi, I'm afraid that some deep ass shit is about to fall down if we don't move." I nod in agreement "..PETR—mph!!" I snap at Oluo covering his damn mouth with my sweater's sleeve " Oluo you idiot...! In situations like this it's obvious to don't shout for someone." I whispered with venom in his ear and he stayed silent for a minute. I took my phone and checked the time ...

5:15am...

I go to my chats and see that Hanji is online, I don't waste any precious time and text her immediately .

-in chat-

<—Chats:           Shitty four eyes👓
(status: online)

[ Hanji are you still there? Please answer! ]

[ Oh Levi! Thank God! Yes me and Petra are in the bathroom area, we got a little big problem...please hurry up! ]

[ Alright. I've got my men with me. Just give us a few seconds! ]

-out of chat-

I went out of the chat and put my phone back into my pants pocket, i dashed towards the bathroom area, the others following me.
When we got closer we heard some faint words saying 'oh shit oh shit oh shit! What a mess!' , me and my little group stepped inside the bathroom...but as soon as we did we froze in our spots,  this macabre image that got stuck in my sight won't vanish that easily from my mind...