4

༺E r e n༻

I began to wake up. I felt a very soft and warm material beneath me, i moved my left arm to know on what i am lying on. It's a wool blanket.
I just realized that I'm not wearing a straitjacket but a random black hoodie, my arms are free to move...but as soon as I tried to stand up by using my arms in order to pull my upper body part up, a piercing pain passed through my right forearm, I shot my eyes open and scream on top of my lungs due of the sharp pain. I hear the sound of footsteps that are getting closer and closer.
The door swings open and reveals the figure of the woman with the messy ponytail that I've seen before I blacked out.
She rushed towards me with a worried look on her face "DOES YOUR FOREARM HURT YOU?!" I just let a tears fall down my cheeks and nod lightly, wait...how does she know it's my forearm? "...How did you know it's my forearm that hurts..?" She looked at me straight in the eyes shocked, like if she has seen a ghost  "Are you feeling exhausted?" Just then I notice a wound on her nose, it also looks broken "..i'm feeling weak" I see her grab a wet towel and she puts it on my chest, I'm feeling even more warm now "Relax would you?" , "Huh? I am relaxed..." , "You weren't an hour ago though." , "What?" , "You don't remember?" I shake my head in response, I close my eyes because of the immense sense of calmness I just received from this warm piece of towel "Before we managed to get you here, you woke up suddenly...nobody expected it to happen. You tackled down my friend Petra, and attacked me" I didn't answer but turned my head towards her voice, I'm hoping she understood that with this I meant for her to continue "... you hit my face with your fist, and then you fainted. But before you actually hit the ground, you landed in a position that your forearm took all of you body's weight on it. So I'm guessing you somehow broke it." After she finished I whispered softly "...I'm sorry about your nose and what I have done.." I hear her gasp "STOP ACTING LIKE THIS WITH ME! WHAT AM I? A MYTHOLOGICAL CREATURE FOR YOU TO REACT LIKE THIS EVERYTIME I SAY SOMETHING?!" she stares at me blankly, then at the door frame stood a tiny girl with strawberry blonde hair..she's the one i have seen before this crazy girl that's right next to me "Hanji is all alright? i've heard a scream.." , "Y-Yes yes Petra! no need to worry, everyhing under control!" i see her smile and giggle, the other girl i presume is Petra just left waving off to this Hanji.

She then turned back to face me with a serious looking face which made me stay quiet, she eventually began to speak "To answer your questions full of anger, i'm acting like this because i haven't expected you to be so polite and calm" , " HUH?! UGH YOU ONOW WHAT, I DON'T CARE.
ANYWAY, WHY AM I HERE AND NOT IN THAT MADHOUSE?!" , "Calm down please..." she shaked her hands to make me listen to her "...as you may know, you are the--" , "i know what you're about to say. Just get straight to the point before i loose my patience again", "..alright, uhm well, we've taken you out from there to study you." I snapped at her grabbing her by the shirt's collar dragging her down to my level "What are you planning on doing to me" i say in a dark low tone, which surprised me " My classmates and i are only wanting to study you, i'm from Rose's highest ranked highschool..so we have also psychology as a subject" i groan pissed off at her response "i'm going to stay blank all day just to make it impossible for all of you to understand anything" she giggles lowly, i hear the sound of a pencil scribble on a piece of paper, did she really write down what i have just said..? Apparently she did "Now..may i take care of your forearm?" i nod and show her my still aching limb, she then begins to spray it with some weird water, and then puts a bandage on the wound that has just appeared. I had my mouth slightly opened in amazement at this, and she chuckles at my reaction making me look somewhere else than her or my forearm "So where am i now." , "You're in my school's dormitory, right now you're lying on a spare bed, you're in my friend's room" , "And where am i supposed to go once he comes back..?" , "Oh don't worry, just rest in here and tomorrow morning i will come to wake you up, my friend said that he will be out all night with his other firends" she giggled just as she finished, i turn my back to her "Goodnight then." , "Yeah, goodnight and sleep well" she stroked my shoulder before walking away, eventually closing the door.
Before I drifted into sleep I scanned the room I am in, it looks a bit messy at first impact, maybe it is because she had to somehow put me in here.
I see two windows that show the view of other dormitory's, a few students mist be still wake because I see some lights on.
I try to smell Hanji's friend scent on the bed I'm on, it's not very strong but I'm surprised that I slightly am able to smell it.

Alpha.

Well shit, I'm feeling blood boil in my veins, I pull the towel that is on my chest and cover my nose to don't smell his scent. My eyes are begging me to let them take some rest, which I gladly accept. I cuddle up to a random pillow and drift into a deep sleep.