10

༺3rd  p e r s o n ' s  POV ༻

As Levi was walking towards Hanji, he could sense an aura of fear the closer he got to Mikasa.
He took a chair from the desk that is in front of the younger girl and sat right next to Hanji, listening to their conversation.
Mikasa glanced at him, her eyes were swollen and red in the corners 'has she seriously cried?' Wondered Levi. "Sorry to interrupt you, but I'd like to know something too. After all I'm the one that has the responsibility for him" Hanji glanced over at Levi and poked his shoulder "Since when?" Levi glared at her annoyed "Since we were in the damn bathrooms and you left me alone with him. So I guess it's my responsibility to keep an eye on that filthy idiot, I realized that I can't trust any of you" Levi, after finishing his sentence, looks back at Mikasa with pleading eyes to start again what she has told Hanji before he has arrived.
Mikasa just sighed weakly, lowering her head to don't make eye contact with any of them
"Well..." They both look at her, Mikasa breathed heavily before beginning "So, everything happened about six years ago, I lived in Maria at that time. My parents, they died when I was 10: they were murdered" Hanji tensed at what she has just said, unwillingly making a sobbing sound "That is when I have met, Eren's fath—" before Mikasa could continue, Levi has rised his voice in order to make her stop "Woah woah woah hold on a second, so that guy's name is Eren?" She just gave a nod, Levi just pushed the chair closer to the desk to listen better. Mikasa waited to let him sit comfortably before continuing "...After his father saved me, he decided to take me in his family because I didn't know where my relatives lived. When we arrived at my new home, that's where I have met Eren. After about a week everything seemed to be just great, his mother Carla was just lovely and nurturing, the father Grisha was very caring. Eren instead was the exact opposite with me, he would always blame me because of my existence" Levi felt Hanji tense so he looked at her, Hanji with a shaky voice but confident then began to mumble something "What did you mean by that, dear?" Said Hanji a bit quietly. Mikasa then began playing with her fingers and lowered her head again to avoid eye contact "With that I mean, that because of me there was less food in the family. Maria wasn't as rich as Rose and Sina" Mikasa was sobbing, Hanji stood up and to comfort her, giving her a hug. Levi didn't move by inch nor was touched by what Mikasa has just said "Mikasa I'm sorry for this but you have to tell us what happened that made him act like that, Hanji and I need to know more" he said in a stern voice. Mikasa wiped away her tears with her pastel pink sweater's sleeve "Alright...if I'm not wrong, after two months, when I was in my room, I heard a loud crash sound coming from downstairs. When I wanted to go out and see that everything was okay I have heard Eren emitting a bloody scream. When I went downstairs i have seen perhaps the most horrific thing I ever had to look at. My adoptive parents were both dead, soaked in their own blood, and Eren was fighting some men. In the end he has killed them with an incredible speed and strength...I was so scared to do anything that i was basically paralyzed in my spot—" , "Sorry to interrupt you but were your adoptive parents Alphas?" . "Only Grisha was, the mother in reality was a Beta..." Levi took a paper and wrote down everything she said so far, after about ten minutes he asked Mikasa to continue, and she granted his request "When Eren has brutally murdered the men, he then began to swear at me, scream at me, he also threatened to stab me with the knife that he took from the men's corpses...but before he could really hurt me the police has arrived, but it looked as if they were like jelly against Eren." Hanji got closer to Levi and took the paper filled with the informations Mikasa has given. Levi just looked at Mikasa straight in the eyes "How did they get him then?" Mikasa felt a shiver fall down her spine before answering "A neighbor has called the cops again, but this time they were three times more. Eren only managed to injure two of them while the others tackled him down. After that they just dragged my 'brother' outside, him kicking in the air, squirming and shouting." The raven haired Alpha gave a nod to Mikasa and stood up from his seat along with Hanji.  They both thanked Mikasa and walked out of the classroom to get to next period.

༺L e v i༻

[timeskip]

The last bell of the day just rang,  everybody started packing their stuff in their bags to get back to their dorms, I'm doing the same now. I got out of the school's entrance and now I'm on one of the Main Street that leads towards the male dorms.
As I was walking I heard my phone vibrate, I took it out of my sweatpants pocket turning on the screen; Hanji texted me.
'Just great' I thought, she needs to see me at 9pm sharp in front of the school's GYM.

Once I arrived in my room, I threw the bag across making it land on the floor right next to my bed.
Afterwards I jumped on my bed laying down on the soft sheets, I took my phone to see if I got any other texts;  Which I actually did.
They're all from Hanji, holy shit I'm guessing it must be a serious thing. Hopefully she's not pulling a prank on me.
The both of us began to chat, for hours upon hours until it was 8.40pm, then I turned off the phone, grabbed a hoodie and headed out to the GYM.