18

༺E r e n༻

"LEAVE.. ME!" I was thrashing around as much as I could to get free, though having a broken shoulder bone doesn't help much...

I have woken up not too long ago, I think. Perhaps once the vehicle started off I must've woken up "EREN. STOP STRUGGLING!" This fat man keeps yelling at me, as if I would've listened to him anyway "NO! I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO THE MADHOUSE! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!" , "You little, of course that we can." his hands wrapped around my neck and I couldn't help but emit a choking sound, my eyes managed to see him smirking at this before they have gone blurry, he shook his hands causing me o jolt and almost gag at my own saliva "you're helpless. Just obey me and submit like every other Omega would—" , "GCHK..-K-HAAA!..NO!" I wiggled in his grip, about to pull my hands around his to stop his tight grip on me, but my hands were stopped by an other employee from the madhouse
"Eren, calm down and we won't hurt you any further" oh, so you guys can and want, even like to hurt me outside of the madhouse "..." nothing left my mouth, if not the saliva in excess pouring down my, now, plump and bruised lip. I kept biting on my lips from the pain and to not let any oxygen get out from my mouth.
These two are too strong, they must be Alphas for sure, his grip loosened a bit but not enough to let me breathe normally.
All of a sudden a huge lack of light went missing, where are we? I can tell that this is not the madhouse. There are several ambulances on the way—It's a hospital.
Why would they take me here? We have doctors at the madhouse, always if they haven't gotten fired of course.
"HMPH—AH!" He was choking me again they're probably trying to make me pass out before opening the vehicles doors, as if I even wanted to escape. I have no idea of where this hospital is or how the hell I could run away with those giants behind me.
His grip tightened around my neck and I can feel it bruising up very badly, I wouldn't be surprised if i struggled to eat or drink anything. He pulled me up and then slammed back against the vehicles floor, it's no ordinary car. There is only one seat and the rest is just empty. So I have been kept on the floor this whole time? Why do they even treat me like this, it's not that I have had done something wrong to them! I've never seen these guys back at the madhouse!

Again he pulled me slightly up and then slammed again against the hard floor.

I'm giving up, my body fell limp, but not unconscious. There's no point in keeping resistance.
The car's hind doors opened revealing to what seemed to me an army of police men and several doctors with a small bed on some wheels.
And there are many belts on it's sides—too many.
I, of course, didn't fight back or anything.
I've let the doctors pick me up and put me on the small bed and began to fasten my belts.
I whined in agony and disbelief at this, I looked at someone from the police officers, his big blue eyes staring at me with emotion
"Why are you here?" I asked, he didn't reply, instead his eyes widened and mouth slightly parted, almost as if he had just woken up from a dream like state "..We are all here to keep the people safe from you" he said, I could feel a slight pain in his voice. I chuckled at this, I still had some time before the doctors finished fasting me my belts and taking my information papers.
"Do you really think I mean harm to people."
He remained silent "Do you think I want to harm people" he remained silent, trying to take his gaze off of me but I kept talking"Yes you think that" he then snapped at me in shock "Oh don't be like this big man, I know you just follow your boss's orders after all. But.." I locked my eyes with his "..I will remember your words, officer" I chuckled sickly at him, this is going to be very funny on how I will listen to people's point of view on me. Apparently I'm very known.
The small bed began to move towards the hospital's entrance in the direction of the elevators. I'm studying every single part of this floor, just realised it's called "-1" ... why minus one and not zero?
As I was looking around quickly and all of a sudden I began to feel a all too familiar feeling. I don't even know why, I just do. I took a small glance towards the now closed door's windows and find that the policemen began to leave. They were here just for show? Or in case I ran away. Hah, how naive must this 'not insane' people be! I could just do everything in a blink of an eye once I get the chance and enough strength to.. and nobody would be there to help.

Quickly, the doctors and the madhouse employees dragged me to the elevator with them and closed the doors. I glanced over at one of the medics press the floor 55 button.
Oh this is going to be a loooong trip. I closed my eyes, not really wanting to look any longer at any of these men.